Sign in to follow this  
cellmaniac

Pulitzer Prize Winner guest appearance

Does anyone know who is the pulitzer prize winner who appeared on two star trek episodes as a guest? I am not sure which series it was however...kind of stuck! Thanks for your help!

Well the closest thing I can think of to answer your question is Julie Caitlin Brown who was in DS9 and TNG but before she was in a prgramme called 'Roxanne: The Prize Pulitzer'. If I think of anything closer to what you're asking I'll let you know.

This is a trivia question I'm trying to find an answer for and it has been very difficult to find an answer on most web searches. I am looking for a pulitzer prize winner who made 2 guest appearances on Star Trek. Some of the web searches have suggested Philip Roth, Michael Chabon, Nicholas Meyer, and even Herb Caen...but I cannot confirm their participation on any of the episodes.

WOO HOO!!! I think I found your answer!!

Robert Schenkkan won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 1992 for his epic play The Kentucky Cycle. He played Lt. Cmdr. Dexter Remmick in "Coming of Age" and "Conspiracy". Technically, he was shown in "Shades of Gray" in the flashbacks but it was uncredited.

BTW, this better not be for STF trivia. LOL