Sign in to follow this  
BKY1701

No sig board?

I seen that there is no sig request board (not that I seen at lest), I was wondering why, I make sigs so I am likely the only one to care about it anyway…

If you don't know, sig is an abbreviation for signature.

Yes, sig making is quite common among other message boards, but this board is unique because of its personalized banners.

anyways... WELCOME!

Thanks for the welcome. :laugh:

…But how do you request sigs if there is no board? Or is there one I am missing?

300650[/snapback]

Welcome to the site. A request board for sigs isn't something that's ever been brought up actually, not to my knowledge anyway. It's certainly something we (the Mods) can discuss adding.

Thanks for the welcome. :look:

…But how do you request sigs if there is no board? Or is there one I am missing?

300650[/snapback]

Welcome to the site. A request board for sigs isn't something that's ever been brought up actually, not to my knowledge anyway. It's certainly something we (the Mods) can discuss adding.

300658[/snapback]

Yes please, Mods, can we have one?! (A place for requests) :laugh: :)

What is sig a board? :laugh:

Edited by Odie

What is sig a board?  :laugh:

300687[/snapback]

Basically it's a place for requesting other members to make sigs for you. Sort of like the personalized banner thread.

Brilliant!

Though, I don't know a great deal of people here who makes personalized signatures, but I still think it's a great idea. :laugh:

post-812-1095566621.gif

Yeah that's neat. :laugh: Great idea!

One thing though; BKY1701 if you could make em about 1/4 inch shorter (horizontally) than yours presently is (it's causing a scroll bar, I hate that. [winks at hangon]) we'd appreciate it.

Yeah that's neat.  :clap: Great idea!

One thing though; BKY1701 if you could make em about 1/4 inch shorter (horizontally) than yours presently is (it's causing a scroll bar, I hate that. [winks at hangon]) we'd appreciate it.

300826[/snapback]

Scroll bar? That must be an internet explore thing, I have firefox and I don't see any sigs with scroll bars. You should use firefox, not for the scroll bar but because you can't get spyware, popups, or viruses. It also looks nicer. :pinch:

The sig board was not my idea, I was at the ToS official boards (NOT the Star Trek TOS, the Japanese RPG) and they had one. I spent most of my time there.

EDIT: I see you meant <--> size, I try to not stretch out the form; I didn't see it was doing that. I will go fix it now.

Edited by BKY1701

Some are made by members, some by Mods and some by me. You can submit one on this thread:

Personalized Banners

Just be sure to use the template and keep it the same size.

Be sure to send me a copy in a PM or email also so I can get it added to the rotation. I expect to add a bunch of new banners within the next couple days.

On a bit of the same topic, do you know the text next to the banner (STARTREKFANS.NET > Section 31 > The Guardian Of Forever - FAQ) overlaps the banner? I only does it in firefox… it looks odd I didn't even know it cloud be done but… it does it.