Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Chase Masterson Joins Fight to Save Enterprise

I've been in touch with Tim at Save Enterprise and am passing this information along to our members.

Chase Masterson called me and we talked for some time. Very nice lady.. She has a Sci-Fi radio station and it is going to be SaveEnterprise month on her site.. www.TheFandom.com, I will be opening the show on Monday I think it was.

Chase and her site have joined forces with SaveEnterprise.com in order to expand our efforts.. Please let your fans know about her site and broadcast..

Tim also asked that I remind about this:

The other thing is that your members can send 1 email and it will be converted into a fax and sent to 11 executives at CBS, Viacom, Paramount and UPN all from one email..

here is what they need to do.

Send an email just like they normally would.

Send it to saveenterprise@interpage.net

Subject line has to have: Enterprise

and nothing else.

Then type your email/fax and press send. You will get confirmation back via email if it was successfull. We have ALOT more coming up.. Please have your members also call everyone on the main page of the site.. NOW is vital to turning this around. When they call UPN they are saying since the show is canceled that they do not accept calls for Enterprise.. Ask for programming and let them know.. Then have them call back and tell the receptionist that you are calling and WANT Star Trek to continue on UPN..  we are going to be working on other networks as well.. but we have to push for UPN first..

Thanks

Tim

it is going to be SaveEnterprise month on her site

Chase!!!!! :look:

How could you do such a thing????

Doesn't surprise me at all.. There is more support for Enterprise than you realize King..

10 more minutes until tonights Enterprise.. :laugh:

Doesn't surprise me at all.. There is more support for Enterprise than you realize King..

I don't think so Spacetigger.

I would say at most, there are probably around three million active viewers of the show and that's it. The campaigns won't work because the rest of the Trek fan community either will take a neutral stand on ENT and will have no real desire for or against the show, and the other section of the Trek FC will actively be against bringing that show back or (like me) some will be showing support for the end of ENT and the rebuilding of the franchise after years of neglect.

Seriously, I'm not surprised Chase would try to help out. She was in Trek during it's most creative period in recent years and has good intentions. But that being said, she was in a far superior show and there's no reason to bring ENT back. It should NEVER be brought back.

It should be treated like the "Star Wars Holiday Special", something that should be quietly buried then forgotten.

Edited by The King

Don't forget to listen to Chase Masterson's radio show today. Her guest is John Billingsley. She will also have an interview with Tim from SE as well. Chase's show starts at 4PT/7ET (00GMT Feb 8).

TheFandom

Unfortunately, John Billingsley got called in to work and wasn't able to be on the show. One consolation though, Dill was on for the last minute. Way to go, dill!

Edited by Takara_Soong

I listened to the show and even spoke towards the end. I think that it is great that Chase is making the effort to help the fans to find a voice so that we can be heard. Although Billingsly was unable to appear as he was called to the Enterprise set, it was still a great show. I will post a link to the recording of the show as soon as it becomes available on the site so that those of you that missed it can have a listen.