Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Important Addresses and Emails

Rather than have these spread out throughout the forum I thought it would help to have them in one place. Here they are:

Mr. Leslie Moonves

Co-President and Co-COO

Viacom Inc.

CBS Television City

7800 Beverly Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90036

(phone) 1-323-575-2600

Sumner M. Redstone

Co-President and Co-COO

Viacom, Inc.

1515 Broadway

New York, NY 10036

(phone) 1-212-258-6000

Paramount Studios

5555 Melrose Avenue

Hollywood, CA 90038

1-323-956-5000

Call UPN: 1-310-575-7000

Mass faxing via email:

Address the email to: saveenterprise@interpage.net

Subject line: Enterprise

Then type your email/fax and press send. You will get confirmation back via email if it was successfull.

I will add to this thread as more become available.

Email addresses and links to the media. Contact these people to request stories be done on the campaign.

E Online

Extra

CNN

MSNBC Entertainment section Living@MSNBC.com

USA Today

People Magazine Editor@people.com

US Magazine letters@usmagazine.com

Variety - Peter Bart, Vice President, Editor-in-Chief pbart@reedbusiness.com and Elizabeth Guider, Deputy Editor

eguider@reedbusiness.com

Associated Press info@ap.org

Reuters

This is the text of the email I have sent to these organizations. Feel free to use it in yours:

With the recent cancellation of Star Trek Enterprise by UPN, the fans, as you probably have guessed, are fighting to save our Trek. If you are interested in contacting one of the key players in the movement to discuss what is being done, I would suggest contacting DeWayne Dillard at ddillard@startrekfans.net as he would be an excellent guest in discussing saving the series.

Thank you.

Edited by Takara_Soong

According to an organizer at st.com's message boards,

UPN is also interested in hearing your opinion, but only via a phone call to the "Enterprise Feedback Line" by dialing (310)575-7000.

Didn't someone post in another thread that they were ignoring phone calls? I would be interested to hear a few people's experience with this site before I pick up the phone. I also would not be willing to give my name and address. What personal info is needed to make this call?

Didn't someone post in another thread that they were ignoring phone calls? I would be interested to hear a few people's experience with this site before I pick up the phone. I also would not be willing to give my name and address. What personal info is needed to make this call?

300754[/snapback]

I've read that the UPN feedback line has been ringing non-stop. From what I understand when you call, you tell the person who answers you want to leave feedback on a series and they transfer you to voicemail.

I think it's definitely worth trying.

I just made the call. Since it is after hours I did not reach a live person. I reached a recorded prompt that had me press 3 to leave input on Enterprise. I was then transferred to a voicemail that requested that I leave my comments. It did not ask for any personal information to be left.

I'm not leaving anyone off this list. I still can't believe I did this but I even sent an email to the public inquries address at the NASA website asking for their support in the campaign. With all Trek has done for them, it's payback time!! LOL

NASA contact page