Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Fan Clubs

I was renewing one of my fan club memberships tonight it got me to wondering..Are any of you members of a Trek actor or actresses fan club? If so..Who?

Me? I'm a member of Chase Masterson's fan club. And also of 'Far Beyond the Stars' which is the fan club of Nana Visitor, Andy Robinson, Alexander Siddig and Armin Shimmerman.

How about you all ?

I was renewing one of my fan club memberships tonight it got me to wondering..Are any of you members of a Trek actor or actresses fan club? If so..Who?

Me? I'm a member of Chase Masterson's fan club. And also of 'Far Beyond the Stars' which is the fan club of Nana Visitor, Andy Robinson, Alexander Siddig and Armin Shimmerman.

How about you all ?

299355[/snapback]

I just recently bought a membership to the official Trek fan club when I decided to get a subscription to The Communicator. Still waiting for my first issue to arrive and it better get here soon - Brent Spiner's on the cover.

I'm not a member of any but I coudn't in a million years have guessed you were a member of nana visitor's fan club! :lol:

299375[/snapback]

:lol: Hey..I like the Bajorans and of course Kira.. B)

I just recently bought a membership to the official Trek fan club when I decided to get a subscription to The Communicator. Still waiting for my first issue to arrive and it better get here soon - Brent Spiner's on the cover.

299378[/snapback]

Hope you get it soon. There is an excellent interview with Brent inside..

I am a member of Shatner Fans International/williamshatner.com. We try to meet with "da man" each year. Last year was at his annual Charity Horse Show, we are try to arrange another this year.

End Transmission....