Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Are you not a fan of ENTERPRISE?

I Actually Wasn't Able To See The First 2 Seasons (For The Most Part) And Still Haven't, So I'm All For Enterprise Staying On The Air. I've Really Enjoyed This Season Thus Far.

Topic moved.

So has any other previous non-fan of ENT seen improvement in the series during this last half of the season? Don't be shy, you can tell us.

This season has made me (and my family) yearn for more ENT like never before.

Agreed. Enterprise has improved dramatically the last 2 seasons and especially this season. All of these so-called Trek fans who refuse to watch it is doing a disservice to both themselves and to the franchise.

298342[/snapback]

We don't have to like everything just to be Trek fans! :naughty:

We don't have to like everything just to be Trek fans!

Nobody is asking you to. We are just asking you to give it a chance much like the fans did with TNG. The first 3 seasons of TNG absolutely sucked and many fans stopped watching. However when the quality improved dramatically in the 4th season (Much like Enterprise) , those fans came back and gave it another chance and we all see how great that turned out for TNG. Enterprise, unfortunately, never got that same chance.

Hey I'm sorry, that didn't turn out as good as I thought...there's no point in hoping ENT will get better because the series have finished, right? :naughty::laugh::hug:

Yeah it's done but I'm looking for people who didn't like it at first who have seen the recent episodes and think it has improved.

That would be me, to be honest with you. I watched every episode and if I liked the first 5 minutes, I continued to watch it. I found the first episodes really boring, I did not like the storyline and became uninterested. I have noticed the improvements as it progressed. :hug::naughty::laugh: