Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

Best Episode Featuring Tom and B'Elanna

What's your favorite episode featuring Tom and B'Elanna. I must say that whenever Voyager focused on the dynamics of this twosome, "sparks" were definitely going to fly, and memorable lessons were learned.........There are many great episodes to chose from. So I was wondering what you could tell me about your favorite Tom and B'Elanna episode, or episodes.........For me there are two "Day Of Honor," and "Drive."

"Day of Honor", because B'Elanna finally stopped fighting and faced up to her feelings about Tom.........And "Drive," because they finally made the commitment.

here's no name again - oh well, maybe the santa fairy will hear my call (DVDs - DVDs!!!) - my favourite Tom and B'Elanna episode opens with B'Elanna taking a 'flying leap' on the holodeck, and pushing herself WAYYY over, because she's havin' trouble 'relating' - i was impressed with a storyline that connected Seven and B'Elanna, as friends ... oh, wait a minute - wrong show - oh, YAH! - it was the one (the one? gawd...) where Tom was flying in that sector race Voyager came upon, and B'Elanna and he had been planning some trip,

and THEN Seven, unbeknowing, gave B'Elanna some relationship advice, and B'ELanna looked at Seven in a whole new light - and flew in the race with Tom - okay, I may be out of re-runs, and pre DVDs, but i think you'll catch my drift - just like B'Elanna caught Seven's - i thought it was really cool that they started gettin' along, ya know??? (hiccup...)