Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Paris Hilton Faces Theft & Vandalism Charges

Socialite Paris Hilton is to face charges of theft and vandalism after allegedly stealing a copy of her One Night In Paris DVD from a Los Angeles newsstand last month. Images from the newsagents' surveillance camera have already appeared in US tabloids and seem to clearly show the Simple Life star reaching out for a copy of the X-rated DVD and then putting it in her bag. And now, according to scandal show Celebrity Justice, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is getting involved. Swing News newsstand employee Jerry Castro, who was on duty when Hilton paid him a visit, claims the socialite was in great spirits until she saw her DVD was on sale. Castro says, "As soon as she saw that we were selling her videos and we had her on display she was livid. She was using profanity to the ultimate. She threw her eighty cents change at me and took the video and said, 'I'm taking this and I'm not buying it.'" The surveillance video seems to back up Castro's claims that Paris not only took the DVD but also tried to rip a poster advertising it. The LA County Sheriff's Department now plans to refer the case to the Beverly Hills district attorney's office, recommending the hotel heiress be charged with petty theft and vandalism.

Sales must be slowing down so she had to something to get interest going, I guess. I wonder what happened to those $10M lawsuits that were filed when the tape first hit the net.

I don't know why anyone would want to see her tape anyway.

She's a spoiled brat, and an empty-headed bimbo.

Lots of money, but no intelligence, or taste.

She's bloody rancid. Not attractive at all In My Royal Opinion.

:spock:

I don't know why anyone would want to see her tape anyway.

She's bloody rancid. Not attractive at all In My Royal Opinion.

:laugh:

297694[/snapback]

I agree with you. She is not worth time and I won't spend one single penny on her.

Click For Spoiler
This is getting little scarey that I am agreeing with The King. :spock:
Edited by Odie

:laugh:

Exactly. :yes: I do not like her much at all. She rates about as much as Britney Spears does in my mind. Bleeechhh! :lol: :lol: :jaw::spock:

I would not be surprised in the slightest that Paris did this as a stunt to try and once again nab magazine covers.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I don't think she needs Jesus (I certainly don't) but she needs to be ignored by the press, which just encourage this idiot's behaviour.

These days, they'll make ANYBODY famous, even if they don't actually have any talent.

:spock:

I would not be surprised in the slightest that Paris did this as a stunt to try and once again nab magazine covers.

297941[/snapback]

I definitely agree.

I saw a commercial today indicating the season premiere for "The Simple Life - Interns" is January 26 on Fox. Hmmm, do you think it's just a coincidence that she gets herself in the news like this just before the new season starts. Hmmm, seems to me that the video in question originally became public just before the season premiere of "The Simple Life" and it really had an impact on the series getting the ratings it did.

She's a spoiled brat. She can't do anything. What's the point of her life? Look at her show. The whole thing is scheme to get money.

Definitely a publicity stunt. I just read this incident actually took place in mid-December but police didn't release the details until a week ago after the media started calling them about it. Gee, I wonder how the media found out about it.

heh, she is ugly, Britney Spears (or Federline nowadays) is better. Even Hillary Duff is better.

I will never stay in a Hilton hotel, the staff are as stupid as she is.