Sign in to follow this  

Very soon this side of the Atlantic will see a new series of the classic sci-fi show Doctor Who. The show involves a time travelling alien (along with a few Earthly companions) visiting different dangerous situations each week.

The BBC has gone all out and with a budget of over £1,000,000 per episode we will definately see some top notch special effects the complement the writing of the award winning Russell T Davies.

Quite clearly the BBC are hoping that this show will find an international market and take on the modern American cult shows of the moment. The question is whether this aim is realistic. How do you think the first serious British attempt at a sci-fi show for the past twenty years will do?

The BBC has gone all out and with a budget of over £1,000,000 per episode we will definately see some top notch special effects the complement the writing of the award winning Russell T Davies.

:o Wow i didnt know they are going to spend that amount of money on each episode,i agree with that kind of money the SE should be top notch :laugh: ..i saw a teaser on bbc2 last night which had me twitching in my chair so i am expecting it to do well :blink:

Edited by hangon