Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

she_wolf

She_wolf's Personal Log.....

Hello everyone and happy new year...

It has been a while since i last lurked around STF, so i thought that now i have returned i will start the new year off with a bang and create my very own log...

Talk about starting the new year off with a bang, Billy and i have seperated and i have been busy packing and organizing a removelist. Taylah and i are moving back to Tasmania to stay with my sister untill i get on my feet and get a job.

Taylah is my number one concern, she seems to be ok with things but i worry she may be a bit confused, she is my whole world and i will do everything i can to keep her happy... :laugh:

If i stand still and think about it all i would fall into a sobbing heap on the floor so im trying to keep myself busy, for Taylah's sake.

I dont hate Bbilly, we have been rocky for years now but we both need to get on with our lives...

I want this year to be my year of fun, laughter and friendship......

bye for now guys..

she_wolf out....

:laugh: *massive hugs*..i am so sorry to hear that sharon,and i wish i knew what to say but i dont except me and debbie will always be here for you if you need a friend,please take care and keep in touch with us, both you and Taylah are in our hearts and thoughts, i hope things work out for you :blink: :o

:laugh: oohh..So sorry to hear of this Sharon..I hope that you and Taylah will be OK..Contact me anytime you want to talk..You'll be in my thoughts..Best wishes to you and Taylah.. :blink:

Aww, I am so sorry, thats so sad. I hope you find all the support you need with yur sister. And remember there are a bunch of us here at STF ready and willing to bolster any flagging spirits.

Thankyou all so much, all your good wishes mean so much to me...and its a nice feeling to know that so many ppl care enough about me to write those words...thankyou..

Well, another day of packing out of the way...i never realised i had so much stuff i never used...lol. Im having a garage sale on the weekend so i hope to off load alot of stuff then.

Oh my God...its my birthday on Wed...id forgoten about that...*remembers age* ah thats why i forgot *sigh* oh well....

bye for now guys....

she_wolf out...

post-763-1105946561.jpg

Greetings all, I have given myself the day off from packing today, so i have just been hanging around the house doing nothing. I am going out with some friends for tea tonight..I havent done that for 7 years..wow i might even allow myself to have a few drinks...lol.

Anyhoo i 'll have a good time...

see you all soon.....

she_wolf out...

post-763-1106018339.jpg

*waves* just thought i would drop in and see how your doing :P ..i hope you had a nice time with your friends yesterday :) ...oh and before i forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) :hug: :hug: :kisss:

Take care sharon and keep in touch :P

*waves* just thought i would drop in and see how your doing :P ..i hope you had a nice time with your friends yesterday :) ...oh and before i forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :hug: :P :) :kisss:

Take care sharon and keep in touch :hug:

297257[/snapback]

Happy Birthday sharon, Hope you have a good one.

297277[/snapback]

Thanks guy's....*blush* another year older...lol..

had a quiet day at home...

and i had a blast with my friends..thanks Hang..

Happy Birthday, hope you have had a good one so far and that lots of good things come your way in the forthcoming year.

:hug: *massive hugs*..i am so sorry to hear that sharon,and i wish i knew what to say but i dont except me and debbie will always be here for you if you need a friend,please take care and keep in touch with us, both you and  Taylah are in our hearts and thoughts, i hope things work out for you :)

296874[/snapback]

*hugs* :P I dont know what else i can add except you know where we are if you need us sharon,give taylah a hug from me take care you two *more hugs* :hug: :)

Btw Happy birthday :P :hug:

Greetings everyone...since my last visit i have moved back to Tasmania and Taylah and i are staying with my sister..( she has joined our family here on STF...she is taztrekkie...)

Thanks for all the B-day wishes..although the thought of being another year older gives me shivers... :spock: ..lol

Anyhoo...see you soon.....

bye for now..

she_wolf out.....

Belated Happy Birthday. Don't think your birthday as getting older just think as getting better. Good luck in Tasmania. I hope everything works out for you.

Good grief...has it really been that long since i last posted here... :hug:

Things are going well for me..Taylah and i have setteld in to Tasmanian living...she is now in Kindy... :biggrin: my baby is growing up so fast..

I have missed you all very much but i never seem to get a chance to jump on the comp anymore...

safe journeys everyone...see you soon

shewolf out... :lol: .....

Just enjoy the short time that you have with your daughter when she is a child.

Well,..many moons have passed again since i was last here....so what have i missed and who missed me..? :P

*sigh*...anyhoo..been pretty busy lately...Taylah now goes to kindy two days a week..( and she hates it..)..lol but she will get used to it i spouse...

gotta run..

bye for now

she wolf out..

Hey She Wolf! Great to see on board again..I've missed you..How you been? I hope everything is going well for you.. :P

Well,..many moons have passed again since i was last here....so what have i missed and who missed me..?  :dude:

*sigh*...anyhoo..been pretty busy lately...Taylah now goes to kindy two days a week..( and she hates it..)..lol but she will get used to it i spouse...

gotta run..

bye for now

she wolf out..

316420[/snapback]

*HUGS* i missed you sharon :lol: ..i hope things are going well for you and Taylah,its been a while since i have seen you here,debbie was asking for you as well and she sends her love :lol: ..drop me a line sometime sweet lady :kisss:

hey sporadic visitor. I hope things are going well for you and little one (though she is likely running mad circles around you (experience of many hours babysitting speaking.) feel free to email, my address is in my profile. I will always reply. Take care. And I hope to see you soon.

Right,..time to sit and bring my log up to date...

It has been a long time since i posted last,..i really need to get my act together and get here more often... :lol:

My life has done another flip flop, but this time it's a good one,..Billy and i are back together..( well we have been for months,...i just haven't been here to tell you all..) :blush 2: and things are fantastic... :lol:

In fact,..things are that good..im now expecting our second child...lol...

We are both really happy and the new arrival will be here in Jan,..the 20th to be precise..the day after my birthday... :look:

So the separation, as painful as it was for all of us actually did us the world of good...

Thanks to all of you how wrote words of support,..it really helped alot.

Id better run

bye for now

shewolf out.... :look:

It has been a long time since i posted last,..i really need to get my act together and get here more often... :blink:

My life has done another flip flop, but this time it's a good one,..Billy and i are back together..( well we have been for months,...i just haven't been here to tell you all..) :blush 2: and things are fantastic... :laugh:

We are both really happy and the new arrival will be here in Jan,..the 20th to be precise..the day after my birthday... lol

So the separation, as painful as it was for all of us actually did us the world of good...

Id better run

bye for now

shewolf out.... :look:

327589[/snapback]

:P Thats great news sharon!!! me and debbie are really really really happy for you,infact its kinda made my day*runs to tell deb the news*,and your gonna be a mommy as well B) B) ..thats fantastic news i hope all the best for you both :P ...take care sweet lady :P

It has been a long time since i posted last,..i really need to get my act together and get here more often... :P

My life has done another flip flop, but this time it's a good one,..Billy and i are back together..( well we have been for months,...i just haven't been here to tell you all..) :blush 2: and things are fantastic... :P

We are both really happy and the new arrival will be here in Jan,..the 20th to be precise..the day after my birthday... lol

Id better run

bye for now

shewolf out.... :blink:

327589[/snapback]

B) Thats great news sharon!!! me and debbie are really really really happy for you,infact its kinda made my day*runs to tell deb the news*,and your gonna be a mommy as well :look: :P ..thats fantastic news i hope all the best for you both :P ...take care sweet lady :laugh:

327793[/snapback]

Exactly what Hang said i am sooooo happy for you *Massive Huggles* B)

Aww congrats hun, I am so glad you and your significant other have gotten back together, must mean there is a very strong bond there. I hope both little ones are happy and strong. As I have said before. email me, IM me, contact me if you want to just shoot the breeze. I am about. I WILL respond.

:congrats: Thats great news sharon!!! me and debbie are really really really happy for you,infact its kinda made my day*runs to tell deb the news*,and your gonna be a mommy as well :newyear: :lol: ..thats fantastic news i hope all the best for you both :P ...take care sweet lady :wow:

327793[/snapback]

Thanks Hang and Deb..* big hugs *..Im so glad to be back in touch with you guys :wow: ..Mandy is beautiful and im so glad to hear she is home.. :P

Aww congrats hun, I am so glad you and your significant other have gotten back together, must mean there is a very strong bond there. I hope both little ones are happy and strong. As I have said before. email me, IM me, contact me if you want to just shoot the breeze. I am about. I WILL respond.

327833[/snapback]

Hey Angel.. :congrats: Thanks for that,..Its so good to catch up with you again,..its been so long..

:lol: Thats great news sharon!!! me and debbie are really really really happy for you,infact its kinda made my day*runs to tell deb the news*,and your gonna be a mommy as well :P  :P ..thats fantastic news i hope all the best for you both  :) ...take care sweet lady B)

327793[/snapback]

Thanks Hang and Deb..* big hugs *..Im so glad to be back in touch with you guys  :wow: ..Mandy is beautiful and im so glad to hear she is home..  :wow:               

330839[/snapback]

:) And we are so glad we are back in touch with you sharon :newyear: ...hope everything with you and the family are fine,give them mine and debs love...take care talk to you soon :congrats:

327833[/snapback]

Hey Angel.. :congrats: Thanks for that,..Its so good to catch up with you again,..its been so long..

330840[/snapback]

Yup definately a while. I hope everything is ok for you and your family.

Glad to see you though. :hug

well,..here I am, back again after another long absence....it is good to be back.

I promise to stick around more now... :)

I see so many new names,..so many I haven't met yet i look forward to getting to know some of you and catching up with some old friends... :(