Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

Screen Names

Mine comes from my favourite character. Jadzia dax. It is so hard to get a screen name the incorperates the dax name and this one has worked for me on many occasions. Besides like some star trek fans i have a great obsession of becoming Dax, or at least sleeping with her (no offense intended)

Mine is very easy,i am dutch and my name is Debbie,i know its not very inventive but i like it :P

Edited by DutchDebbie

When I joined, I was "incontinentia", from "Monty Python's Life of Brian" ("he has a wife, you know"). Now I'm "BakulaBabe", because I'm a big fan of Scott Bakula (duh!).

Mine does have a story:

If you've seen the Trekkies 2 documentary and remember the woman from Australia singing a slightly naughty parody of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star in honor of Trip Tucker -- the name of the song is "Darlin' Trip" and I wrote the words. (My name is in the credits. Look for it when John Billingsley is talking.)

I'm "Trip's my guy" on a couple of other boards and "Triptacular" on fanfiction.net

I'm plan to stick with "Darlin Trip" from now on.

This post is just to see if there are any interesting stories to your screen name. Mine came from Pokémon, yes Pokémon, there was a character in Saffron City who was named Mr. Psychic, plus my friends said I looked just like him. Go figure...

I used to be a Pokémon master back in the day. I had all 151 too, even Mew. :unsure: