Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Enterprise Film

I don't know how each person feels about Enterprise but I have to say it is the best thing to come from Star Trek in a while and it really gives me hope for the franchise with I felt was beginning to tire. I really think that this strong series stands to be the long term successor to the film franchise.

How do the rest of you feel about this series and it's future in the realm of movies?

With the way they ended DS9 and VOY, neither series could really have a movie. So, I'm hoping for a mixed-cast over a new-cast. As for ENT being the next series-based movie? If they keep increasing in quallity, and if they show becomes a huge success, then absolutely!

I don't know how each person feels about Enterprise but I have to say it is the best thing to come from Star Trek in a while and it really gives me hope for the franchise with I felt was beginning to tire. I really think that this strong series stands to be the long term successor to the film franchise.

How do the rest of you feel about this series and it's future in the realm of movies?

I can see Enterprise moving to the big screen after its run on television. A new cast/mixed DS9-Voy cast movie would have no appeal to me whatsoever. I'm hoping for at least one more TNG movie and then go into Enterprise.

I do hope to see Enterprise on the big screne after it's run it's full seven years, but I don't think they are ready yet. For the moment I'm hoping for either a TNG or else a mixed cast DS9/TNG/VOY movie to come next.

Enterprise movie - no, no, no - paramount has messed with the timeline enough already - if they can pull off seven seasons without totally screwing up Star Trek in general, they'll be lucky - just my opinion...

I would love to see Enteprise on the big screen, but I think the show should finish at least 5 seasons before they should ever consider making a movie.

I'd certainly go for a Enterprise flic, as CJLP said the y keep notching up the quality, I'll keep watching. But 1st a mixed cast movie with a send of from Picard is needed.

I would love to see Enteprise on the big screen, but I think the show should finish at least 5 seasons before they should ever consider making a movie.

Why is that? Perhaps a mid series movie is just what Trek needs to shake things up a bit. (?)

Why is that? Perhaps a mid series movie is just what Trek needs to shake things up a bit. (?)

yeah, look at x-files, they had a movie in the middle of their run. i must say i dont understand what the appeal is to you people about a mixed cast. what on earth would they do, where would they be, it just wouldnt be right. as much as i dont like voyager, i'd rather see a voyager movie, than a mixed movie. but i WANT A DS-9 movie, a couple of these, by then it'll be time definately for an ENTERPRISE movie. :blink:

yeah, look at x-files, they had a movie in the middle of their run. i must say i dont understand what the appeal is to you people about a mixed cast. what on earth would they do, where would they be, it just wouldnt be right. as much as i dont like voyager, i'd rather see a voyager movie, than a mixed movie. but i WANT A DS-9 movie, a couple of these, by then it'll be time definately for an ENTERPRISE movie. :blink:

i agree. a mixed cast is so unapealing to me its not even funny. i say one last tng movie, then bring on enterprise to the big screen.

In some ways a mid-series movie might be cool but at the same time I think it would be hard to go back. After we see one of our favorite casts on the big screne with movie quality special effects I think that watching them everyweek on UPN would seem like a step down. I guess it would have to depend on the movie.

Now special TV movie events would be really cool.

If Enterprise did get fast-tracked to the movies I think (like one of the other posters said) they should at least do five seasons. Perhaps (like with TOS) a shorter run on the small screen might keep the show fresh for the big screen. Just a thought. :lol: