Sign in to follow this  
poldor

pacman

I cant Think of anybody who is on this site who could not at least once played Pac-man

it was originally suppose to be Puck-Man, but they changed the name due to what Vandals would do to the name, and you know what I mean

Oh, geez....I can't begin to imagine the fortune in quarters I plugged into this game from 1981 (or so) through 1986 or '87.....probably enough to buy a good used car, I'd wager. B)

My favorite incarnation was Ms. Pac-Man. Her game blew the original away. I also liked Super Pac-man.

I have some old coin-op arcade games in storage. Ms. Pac-Man is one of 'em.

I've heard of Pac-Man Jr. But I don't recall a Pac-Man game that was a pinball hybride....it's possible, though.

There have been so many Pac-Man variants created. I couldn't possible have played them all (though I tried).

apw i think that it's cool that you have some of the old coin op games in storage. i hope to someday have a few and a pinball machine i always wanted a pinball machine.

tm

I've heard of Pac-Man Jr. But I don't recall a Pac-Man game that was a pinball hybride....it's possible, though.

There have been so many Pac-Man variants created. I couldn't possible have played them all (though I tried).

I knew I wasnt nuts about the Pinball hybrid

baby Pacman

heres an article I found on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Pac-Man

Cool.

I may have to track this one down. I can't really afford to add to my coin-op collection anymore....but sometimes you find one cheap.