Sign in to follow this  
PrincessAnanka

hello from Princess Ananaka

Hey! I've just transported over from the crummy message boards at Star Trek.com. I hope these boards are better moderated. And if any of you are familiar with me, you know that I am a reincarnated 3000 year old Egyptian mummy who loves Star Trek.

I am basically a nice person, but sometimes have demonstrated a sharp tongue. (which shows I have the ability to open mouth, insert foot). Hope to see all my old friends here, as well as making new ones. :)

welcome to the boards, no your not alone, i think everyone here left the ST.com boards and has never looked back. These boards are growing everyday, everyone here is great, and i look forward to your views :)

Welcome to the boards! These boards are much more moderated and have multiple spam controls. Hope you have fun!

Welcome Princess... i do remember u from the ST boards.. i was Baby_Riker.. but i didn;t post that much...

Well anyways Welcome and yes these boards have Mods

~Laur :blink:

As others have said, Welcome. I go back to ST.COM from time to time but it just frustrates me when I see all the SPAM and filth that is allowed to take place.

I think you'll like it here and I look forward to discussing Star Trek with you.

I am new here too! Welcome, I am already having so much fun here! And no evil spammers! Oh, yeah, I was Yillara over there, too.

vcoolio, thanks for the compliment. a dame my age don't get that many. lol.

and thanks to everyone for your warm welcome! I just have to learn how to do the fonts and colors now. :blink:

Sign in to follow this