Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Voyager DVD's

I rented a few Voyager DVD's from Netflix last week. I have to say I am really disappointed in the menu screens they made. I haven't seen one of the special feature discs yet, but the menu's are pretty lame (for season 4 anyway).

Season 4, that's the season with the borg cube in the menu I think..In the other seasons it's the same basic theme but with shuttles or the Delta Flyer. They could have done a better job with the menus for sure.. And I was also very disappointed in the US packaging for these Voyager season sets..But I always tell myself that I buy them to have the shows on DVD..But I too am disappointed in the menus VBG..

Yeah, I just think that after seeing TNG's and DS9's menu's they kind of skimped on Voyager's.

I wonder how sales are going compared to the other series.

There's just more detail to them, at least I think so. Especially the DS9 menus, they have a model of the station and a model of a runabout that flys up to it and docks.

The Voyager menus that I've seen almost seem like they were an afterthought.

I've been renting them from Netflix, too (I'm finally up to Season 7). I agree with you, VBG. And the Easter Eggs aren't nearly as extensive as DS9's, it seems to me.