Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Episode Schedule

Here's an official episode schedule for the VOY re-runs on UPN. I'll edit the schedule monthly. :)

June 2 - Dark Frontier, Part I

June 3 - Dark Frontier, Part II

June 4 - Course: Oblivion

June 5 - Think Tank

June 6 - Juggernaut

June 9 - Someone to Watch Over Me

June 10 - 11:59

June 11 - Relativity

June 12 - Equinox, Part I

June 13 - Equinox, Part II

June 16 - Warhead

June 17 - Survival Instinct

June 18 - Barge of the Dead

June 19 - Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy

June 20 - Dragon's Teeth

June 23 - Alice

June 24 - Riddles

June 25 - One Small Step

June 26 - The Voyager Conspiracy

June 27 - Pathfinder

June 30 - Fair Haven

Go here for the episode guide at StarTrek.com B)

Here's an official episode schedule for the VOY re-runs on UPN.  I'll edit the schedule monthly. ;)

May 28 - The Fight

May 29 - Bliss

May 30 - The Disease

June 2 - Dark Frontier, Part I

June 3 - Dark Frontier, Part II

Go here for the episode guide at StarTrek.com B)

Too bad they don't show that many where I live. *sigh* I get one a week on the WB. UPN doesn't show them at all! How odd...

:bow: Watched "The Fight" last night. I am so happy for reruns. FOX Carolina 21, is the channel I get here. Reruns allow you to watch the shows for other things beside the plot. Got to really see RB acting ablities this time. He is such an excellent actor. Just wished they had used him more and gave him alittle more freedom with the character of Chakotay. The show would have been alittle more interesting. :bow:

hehehe...for about three months I tried to dwnload "death wish" a Voyager ep with two Q's and an apperance by Riker, I even went as far as to ask the boss man for some help...Finnaly after 3 months I watched it on my computer...guess what ep they showed last night on Voyager? Guess I shoulda just been patient.

B) I am thankful that I do get the nightly reruns of Voyager at 10:00pm on UPN. "Dark Frontier is a favorite of mine." B)

Where I live they show the re-runs on WTTO @ 12:00 midnight on Saturdays. So, no I don't watch them all the time. :lol:

I grew up on re-runs! I was to young when the show was actually on untill like the last season. I dont get UPN. Not really, sometimes I can see faint figures, but the colour is way off, and the sound is muffled as well as the sceen. So I dont even try anymore. I just wach The Space network. Voyager every week day! Yay! :lol:

I get Voyager on UPN, but it doesn't come on until 2:00am. Used to be 10:00, but it has kept getting pushed back farther and farther :dude:

I try to watch it, when I can, but it airs at Midnight Here, same time as SG-1 Reruns

Heck, call yourself lucky, I wait up till 1am to watch the VOY reruns, yes I am a VOY freak.... :dude:

Stardate:213438.9

Voyager reruns come on the same time as TNG reruns on TNN where i live so i ony watch them if there is an episode of TNG that i dont paticurly care for (which doesnt happen often)

Heck, call yourself lucky, I wait up till 1am to watch the VOY reruns, yes I am a VOY freak....  B)

I'd just tape it if it came on that late. Tapes are great. You get to fast-forward through all the commercials. ^-^;;

There on everyday on Sky one here in the UK but i've seen them all so many times i tend to watch 'Now and Again' on sci-fi :waaaa: