Sign in to follow this  
joeybear

ding, dong, the witch is dead...

:) we are all so lucky that this past decade's version of 'the sweet valley high twins' is GONE - i cannot STAND 'miss maybelline', and only tuned in to the last episode to see her PERISH - alas, we may yet again see ms. gellar reincarnate on 'angel', but only if that show lasts, and only if tuned in (NOT) - be GONE, ms. scooby, forver from my sight - YECH - i bet the original 'buffy' is kicking herself in the butt - i wish i could do the same lipstick laurie...

:) what the heck is BTw? - yes, i'm a gremlin, here to mess the innards of buffy-loving systems - come on, banana, i din't think the show had ANY merit - it was like 'a knight's tale' for girls - specifically designed to feed off teenage-angst - what young maiden wouldn't love to go around killing monsters in her school - YECH, ican't BELIEVE that show was on for so long - now Voyager, there was a SHOW!!!

what happened in the finale? just put that ol

' spoiler button to use and help me out would ya?

Besides you have to in some sick way respect Gellar for bieng able to play good girl bad girl roles....cruel intentions B) etc. that sold me..... but yes willow cannot act,*breathe breathe* the plot was oh so degrassi junior high....heh heh... B) but at least there was magic and, some open minds and anti-hypocitechrisianity in there so yeah I dug it....angel....oh god kill me now, I'd have to be drunk to actually partially enjoy that :)

Click for Spoiler:

ok, not like i SHOULD know ANY of this, and please forgive the terminology, but ... ok, buffy didn't know what to do, so she decided to go down to 'hell under the high-school' on her own, byut as a last ditch effort, her super witch friend cast this spell which allowed more than one slayer to exist at once; it in fact allowed all possible slayers to become real slayers ... so buffy got her army (she also got stbbed in the stomach - lotta good it did, 'cause she lived), and they were all under the high-school, fighting the minions of the damned, and angel showed up to help, but he wasn't in the final scene - see, buffy had to get rid of her new vampire lover, blondie - he was holding of the zombies so buffy could escape to the school bus (in her gucci boots, come ON!), and she said 'i love you' and he said 'no you don't, but thanks for saying it' - then the light shone, the monsters started to fry, and buffy leapt from the imploding roof of sweet-valley high onto the top of the retreating, full of newly empowered slayers school bus, and there - ca finis - ok, i REALLY took in too much of that episode - i feel sick

Ok mister *Whine I hate buffy* The only one in the room who saw the finale....LOL B) :) you are just too funny B) well I guess I can live know knowing what happened to buffy.....

i have a feeling i know who 'it' was, but it looks like the mess got cleaned up - as for feeling lucky about knowing the fate of buffy - what about those boots? - 'twas like watching wonder woman scale buildings in heels - total camp - as for gellar's talent - WHAT TALENT?!?! - 'cruel intentions' was 'dangerous liasons' in buffy clothes - don't try and sell me gellar, she belongs on infomercials...ps virgo, which you would know if you checked the narco-post - shouldbn't that stuff be in PMs? - oh well, i'm not fluent in 'rules' - YAYYYY!!!!- buffy is FINISHED!!!

I was reading the post, and Yes I know you are a Virgo, I hated how Willow would always do some magic that would never be any good then try to make everyone feel so sorry for her but you really couldn't because she was too ugly and she was that girl from band camp anyway...ugghhh :) (:

And didn't she also date that guy that was like a wolf and he seemed ok and she broke his heart she was such a freak, I think the only person that was ok on that whole show was really the proffesor..he was kinda cute...and spike, if you like the ummm vampire type, yah well he seems like he could be you know a punk rocker in England that could come home drunk and give me gross beer kisses, baby, while singing kmfdm and muttering bloody hell....pretty sexy if you like that kinda thing..but anyway, Gellar didn't deserve him and I am glad I have my beautifull sweet husband who only slightly drools while he sleeps and always gets up on time for work in the morning :) lol

Ummm, thanks, but I'm not quite getting it - my original message looks fine, right - so isn't the problem with the quoter? - sorta lost the point...

This is the first i've read of this thread and it's very entertaining. Such a diversion from the usual serious threads that pop up here is most welcome. Is this the next generation of posters? Is "the establishment" ready for such postings? I see a bit of 'education' is going on here should those with the oversized face icons wish to follow.

And may I say to those people that I am right there with ya in the whole Buffy situation. I like your writing style and I have always wished to express myself in a similar manner here yet have always feared the private messages that would frown on such a style and the "eh"s that often get posted after.

Buffy is a lip stick monster basher who has gone through so many emotional traumas without as much as a smudge on her mascara. Her matching handbag never gets lost and her ability to act like a canary on speed has never waned in the face of multiple stabbings and fangs. Yes Willow always sounded like someone who just needed to give their nose a good blow. Her snivelling and dowdiness broke away only when she got all gothed up and didnt care who she made evaporate. Her lesbian lover needed a good kick up the *buttocks* and had SHEhad a friend then god knows how feeble she would have been. It seemed the further away from Buffy you got by degrees of separation, the bigger the idiot you were. The return of Faith was ridiculous: it never ceased to amaze me how vindictive psychopaths could come back saying sorry and be best buds with the person they tried to decapitate. I know that if someone wanted to stick me on a bonfire and then chop my burning head off with an axe after massacring my only remaining family, I couldnt go and have an ice-cream sundae with them a week later.

No. The series was candy for when you wanted your brain to do an Odo and slop into a bucket and was fun solely on that level. Ding dong indeed!

:bow: Joeybear, thanks for the update on the finale, and I like Angel better then Buffy..It's a good show..Even if the Finale was lame-o.

I saw the finale and I at least got what I wanted out of it hehe :bow: But they should have ended it a different way but what can you do?

" Such a diversion from the usual serious threads that pop up here is most welcome."

Agreed!!!

" Is this the next generation of posters? Is "the establishment" ready for such postings? "

I sure hope so!!

" I like your writing style and I have always wished to express myself in a similar manner here yet have always feared the private messages that would frown on such a style and the "eh"s that often get posted after."

Nahhhhhh......not us ;)

"Buffy is a lip stick monster basher who has gone through so many emotional traumas without as much as a smudge on her mascara."

What you said!!... he he he

"Her matching handbag never gets lost and her ability to act like a canary on speed "

That is soo funny...lol....tweeeeet...SqWWUaK!

"No. The series was candy for when you wanted your brain to do an Odo and slop into a bucket and was fun solely on that level. Ding dong indeed!"

We are suckers.... we watched, we fell victim, we must watch other things to purge our brains....ahhhhhhhh

:rolleyes: Ding dong we have a winner! :cool: will you be our friend prometheus :) ? If Joeybear wont ask I will.. LOL Yes I dare say we are the "next generation of posters?" We appreciate good plots, expect climatic endings, realistic mascara runs :lol: And yes, even though I fought for Buffy :) , jeesh someone had to it was a debate! Guicci boots, get real! They wont even put Prada on that low class tramp.. ;) JK I'm not really a snob, I just pretend to be one in real life :huh: . Total brain candy, The last best show they made lately I'd say was AbSoLuTeLy FaBuLoUs, dark sarcastic, great plot, quick wit, but you still didn't have to think too much. Although I am becoming fond of John Doe.

I hardly watch buffy, and although I agree with pretty much everything Prometheus said....I CAN'T believe she died! I simply cannot believe it... :laugh:

I love Buffy!!! She died twice, and has come back to life, this time she didn't die.

The witch AKA Willow is not dead

And i was quit upset when Anya and Spike died :laugh:

I've seen a few episodes of Buffy. It's a Decent show as far as TV goes these days.

And am I the only one who thinks of the Futurama Theme Music when I read the Title Of This Thread? :lol:

And am I the only one who thinks of the Futurama Theme Music when I read the Title Of This Thread?  :lol:

I get it and now that you mention it, I will never see this thread title the same way! :wow: