Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

The Adventures of Paramount Pictures

What do you get when you combine a not-for-profit community TV station and a local production company with a vested interest in saving Star Trek?

Click For Spoiler

The best damned idea for airing Enterprise ... thats what!

yes, i have pleaded for the rights to Enterprise.

the vice president of Paramount Pictures is investigating and will get back to me in the new year. Yal be the first to know!

I hope they let you do it! That would be wonderful, and possibly solve the problem of no new Enterprise for the Aussies!

well for the time being, the episodes will be broadcast on a narrow band caster .. basicly meaning that only people within a 40km radius of the transmitter can receive the station.

HOWEVER...

I am trying to get funding from anywhere to set up the first TV station without a analogue signal - we'll only broadcast in HDTV and DTV.

exciting stuff...

If you need any help I work in my schools video production and we are also getting are own channel on cable. I can do almost anything from wiring to keeping the place running at 101%.

well for the time being, the episodes will be broadcast on a narrow band caster .. basicly meaning that only people within a 40km radius of the transmitter can receive the station.

HOWEVER...

I am trying to get funding from anywhere to set up the first TV station without a analogue signal - we'll only broadcast in HDTV and DTV.

exciting stuff...

291742[/snapback]

It's a great start! B) B) B)