Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Rerun of Brent Spiner episode on Law & Order: CI

NBC is rerunning the episode entitled Shrink-Wrapped on Law & Order: Criminal Intent this evening.

SHRINK-WRAPPED

9pm 2004-12-19

DETECTIVES HEAD INTO PSYCHOLOGICAL 'DYSFUNCTION JUNCTION' WHEN MUSICIAN IS MURDERED -- Detectives Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) and Eames (Kathryn Erbe) delve into the murder of a young musician who was romantically linked to his married psychiatrist (as Eloise, Margaret Colin) and they focus on her psychologist-husband (as Graham, Brent Spiner) -- but they discover the head-shrink couple are obsessed by playing dangerous mind games with each other. Knowing that acid was used on the victim's face further bolsters the Major Case squad's theory that the slaying was personal, and the key could be the pair's adult daughter (as Camilla, Taylor Roberts) who grew up as her parents' referee. Jamey Sheridan and Courtney B. Vance also star.

all Spiner fans should watch - he does a terrific job - the plot is the typical L&O pit in your stomach but some great performances.

290576[/snapback]

I definitely agree. BTW the season three DVDs for Law and Order: CI, which features this episode, are on sale now. Yes, of course, I bought them but I'm a Law & Order fan. Anyway, I just replaced the pictures I originally posted with some screenshots from the DVD so they are a much better quality now.