Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

happy memorial day

well, from my home to yours, i just wanted to say happy memorial day to all of you. also let us remember all those that died to give this country our freedom, and all those in service today. i hope you all have a good day with family and friends on this day of rememberence, and to those in service today, or have been in the armed forces,i thank you for your sacrifices, and committments to ours, and others freedoms across the globe. :andorian:

LONG LIVE FREEDOM, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.

Happy Memorial Day everyone! How many of you are watching the 12 hour TOS marathon on Sci-Fi?

How many of you are watching  the 12 hour TOS marathon on Sci-Fi?

I am now :andorian:

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day everyone!!

Well it's 12am Eastern and I hope all had a safe, fun Holiday. Today, we went to the World Famous San Diego Zoo, what did you do today?

Well it's 12am Eastern and I hope all had a safe, fun Holiday. Today, we went to the World Famous San Diego Zoo, what did you do today?

Had the part yesterday,, got up today, watched the parade from the front porch, walked around town, and thats about it.....

I stayed up all night so that I could watch and tape the marathon because it occured to me the other day that I only had one episode of TOS on tape! I managed to stay up for the first 7 episodes and then I had to record the rest while I took a nap. After that I went to a Barba Chew (BBQ) that a freind was throwing.