Sign in to follow this  
Mike

The Sword of SpaceTigger

Yeah it arrived..This thing is beautiful and solid..And the edges are razor sharp.. :) What I find the hardest to believe is that I paid less for it than for the that Klingon daggar of mine..Man I need a Klingon uniform now for sure.. :)

batleth2A.jpg

batleth3A.jpg

:) Ok WOOOOOW now thats what i call a sword ST,i dont want to be nosey but what kind of dent in your pocket does a sword like that make :) ...dont think debbie will let me buy one but you never know :)

:) Ok WOOOOOW now thats what i call a sword ST,i dont want to be nosey but what kind of dent in your pocket does a sword like that make :) ...dont think debbie will let me buy one but you never know :)

289446[/snapback]

I bought it on Ebay for $50 including shipping and handling..And I view that as an excellent deal..I saw them at King Richards Faire this year and they wanted $200 for them..I'm glad now that I waited..

I bought it on Ebay for $50 including shipping and handling..And I view that as an excellent deal..I saw them at King Richards Faire this year and they wanted $200 for them..I'm glad now that I waited..

289447[/snapback]

:) $50 all in..wow i have to agree with you thats a exellent deal,i will have to look more on Ebay a sword like that would look great hanging from my wall :) ..thanks for sharing that ST :)

AWESOME!!! That's a better, and more authentic looking, bat'leth than the ones I've seen locally in specialty sword stores! And it's a much better deal. :thumbup: Now all you need is a Klingon uniform. :)