Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Eagles DVD cover

THis is one of the covers I made for the Eagles game DVD's I'm making. I'm uploading them so that others that have the DVD's can download it and use it for their's.

Expect to see 18 (hopefully) more in the coming weeks.

eagles1.jpg

I think I've finally settled on a design.

The cases I'm using hold 6 DVD's so I had to design a special cover that would fit it. The problem was that normal sized paper was too small so I had to use legal size and play with the settings to get it to print correctly.

Here's the finished product...

This is how all 4 of the cases look on the shelf...

all4.jpg

This is a view of one of the cases opened to give a view of the front, spine and back.

front_and_back.jpg

This is a view of the inside, the disc for game 1 is visible so you can see the how I did the disc.

opened.jpg

It would have been great if they had won the Super Bowl, but I've had fun tor the past 5 or 6 months compiling these DVD's and making the covers.

Thanks everyone.

I've been playing around with new methods of making the DVD's for next season, kind of perfecting my style (trying to anyway) and I've made a copy of the NFC Championship game that has 2 different audio tracks that go with the video. The first audio track is the regular TV broadcasts audio, the second audio track is the radio broadcast of the game.

Most fans of a team would rather listen to the radio broadcasts audio while watching the game because the radio announcers work for the team and because of that can show their bias for your team. So it makes for a much more enjoyable experience.

I love watching with the radio's broadcast playing but I also want to keep the TV's audio simply so I can have a choice of which way I want to watch. The way I had done it previously with my DVD's was to make 2 different discs, 1 for TV and 1 for Radio. Now I've learned how to make both audio feeds work on the same disc. I'm pretty excited about having that ability. These are the new menu screens and a short sample of the game that I recorded showing how I can switch from the TV audio to the Radio audio and back again. I know that most people here aren't all that interested in football, at least not the Eagles anyway but I'm posting them here so I can link to them at the Eagles Message Board.

MainMenu.wvx

ChapterMenu.wvx

AudioExample.wvx