Sign in to follow this  
MaQuIs_PrInCeSs

P/T all along

I doubt it, I think they just tossed it in to give more to the characters, more of a softer side, but i do think they intended Torres and Chakotay to "hook" up more.

I actually found that whole relationship interesting. It wasen't the whole.."lets shake things up a bit" stuff they usualy try to pull..but it was refreshing to see after Troi/Riker.Worf/Jadzia silliness..I actually dido not like to see B'Elanna so.."soft" I prefered her when Janeway had to put her foot down.

I would not be surprised if the writers planned it. Their foresight in writing these series has seemed incredible to me. The character progression and development, it all takes a lot of planning. Did they envision this exact relationship (Married with child) I don't know but I would think they had some kind of plan in place from the start.

I would not be surprised if the writers planned it. Their foresight in writing these series has seemed incredible to me. The character progression and development, it all takes a lot of planning. Did they envision this exact relationship (Married with child) I don't know but I would think they had some kind of plan in place from the start.

Now that you mention it, it does seem logical some ideas about what would happen along the way would have been pre-conceptualized, like people getting married and babies being born.

Maybe, Maybe not.

It's hard to tell.

Like I don't think 7 of nine was planned in the serie, as the depart of Kes.

So, was it planned?

I'm sure tho they wanted to have a couple (wedding between 2 officers) on the ship during the serie tho

I think they had a decent out line of what they wanted in season one, and then looked at where it was going and changed directions. If you look, in the early bits of the series they hint at P/J and T/C and they had planned to name the EMH Lewis Zimmerman. But plans changed, and they turned around to develop a deep, meaningful relationship between Paris and Torres, hinted at J/C and never named the doctor (not really anyway)

So they had an idea early on in the series, but not from the very begining. :laugh: