Sign in to follow this  
gul_nodrog

DS9 Mission Gamma series

I think people are stealing book one of four "Twilight" out of our local libraries. All four branches are missing the book, although it is listed in their catalog! Now what are the chances that every single branch lost the same book? This could only happen to me.

Then I tried to purchase a copy on Amazon.com and they are not selling any new copies, nor is Barnes and Noble. And I'm sorry, but I am not going to pay shipping

on a used paperback!!!

Now why would books 2,3 & 4 of this series still be available while book 1 is not? :P

Thanks for the info ... I got that far already, though.

I really don't like buying from individual sellers ... I was mainly wondering why books 2-4 were still in print and book 1 was not. And why a paperback is $10 from those individual sellers even if it is new ... wait a minute, duh, the book is out of print. I guess it's a sellers market!

Hopefully, my library will locate one of the copies they supposedly have. I know that they really have one because I've checked it out three times before. I was just ready to read the series again (killing time before the next Harry Potter comes out).