Sign in to follow this  

UPN 30 Nashville Tn

I was really and still am wanting to see the last episode in the three part Vulcan arc.

If the station showed it sometime during that weekend it aired I didnt see it. They showed sports the regular night and when they repeat the episode the following day it didnt show. I thought this station would show the Vulcan episode tonight but I was wrong. They are showing Borderland. They billed it as a All New Episode.

When Enterprise and Voyager were on Wednesdays they got replaced by sports and other programming. Dont get me wrong I love sports especially the Packers. I dont know how it is with your stations but it seems Star Treks gets booted easily some of the time.

I heard people say that the last episode in the Vulcan arc was great and I hope to see it when UPN Nashville decides to air it.

-

I am much happier having Enterprise on Friday nights where I live. I'm in Canada so we don't have UPN. The local channel that airs it was constantly pre-empting Enterprise when it was Wednesday nights for crap like 2 hour episodes of The Bachelor (gag!). Thank goodness for Space channel and being able to watch on Sundays. They moved Enterprise to Fridays when UPN did and they haven't pre-empted it once this year (knock on wood).

I was really and still am wanting to see the last episode in the three part Vulcan arc. 

If the station showed it sometime during that weekend it aired I didnt see it.  They showed sports the regular night and when they repeat the episode the following day it didnt show.  I thought this station would show the Vulcan episode tonight but I was wrong.  They are showing Borderland.  They billed it as a All New Episode.

When Enterprise and Voyager were on Wednesdays they got replaced by sports and other programming.  Dont get me wrong I love sports especially the Packers.  I dont know how it is with your stations but it seems Star Treks gets booted easily some of the time.

I heard people say that the last episode in the Vulcan arc was great and I hope to see it when UPN Nashville decides to air it.

-

288373[/snapback]

It doesn't hurt to go to the UPN website, the national site, and complain about your local station not airing the last part of a three-part arc.

I did not realize my local station was never going to air Enterprise on Friday until I complained when I did not get the second episode of the season on a Friday ( I was out-of-town when I saw the season opener). I complained politely and miserably ( oh how I was suffering....) about not seeing the conclusion to the season opener.

But I also pointed out that I watch other UPN shows, which I was suddenly feeling less inclined to watch.

They responded with the fact that my local station only runs Enterprise on Saturday, and they did not know why. They gave me a lot of there info related to viewing their programs.

But the neat thing that happened is that they have twice run other programs during Enterprise's Saturday time slot...but they did not cancel Enterprise.....they ran it earlier. I now know to check to see if Enterprise has been rescheduled for the day, but I know they will not cancel it because I complained. And I also have not missed it since.

They regard one complaint to represent a certain number of viewers.

I complained to both programs I watched, about what they did to Enterprise....not meanly or rudely....but sadly and disheartened. I think it worked.

And since Enterprise in on only once a week here.....it matters!

Speak up. E-mail UPN.

Speak up. E-mail UPN.

288585[/snapback]

Great advice, mj. With UPN's overall lack of viewership they can't really afford to lose any viewers so they are bound to listen and respond better than the "major" networks.

I emailed UPN 30 the local station 3 times. I just said I was disappointed in that decision. I think I may email the network.

Thank you.

B. C.