Sign in to follow this  
DetectiveFaithYokas

what is your favorite new Singer

I have Lindsay Lohan's new Cd Speak in my cd player and JoJo.Ashlee Simpson's Autobiography.Hilary Duff's new cd all in my cd player Lindsay is a really Great singer I love all the songs on the cd but "Rumors" is a really good dance song or a good club song.

hmm, I have discovered that I like a few of the songs by Evanescence. So I guess I could pick them, then, as favorite new singer/group.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

New as in?? Oh well, I guess I could say that my favorite "new" singer o group is Big Bad Voo Doo daddy.. But, they'e really not new. They're ne to me in the types of music I listen to. I listen to mainly 50's and 60's and big bad jazz. I know, I'm behind, but good music never fades! :P

New as in?? Oh well, I guess I could say that my favorite "new" singer o group is Big Bad Voo Doo daddy.. But, they'e really not new. They're ne to me in the types of music I listen to. I listen to mainly 50's and 60's and big bad jazz. I know, I'm behind, but good music never fades! :P

288860[/snapback]

Exactly!

Or ok...another one or two to add. Kind of like what you mention about new in the type of music I listen to.

Bond or The Planets.

Both groups are classical but put an up to date spin on the pieces they select.

I don't have a favorite new singer. I don't like the "new" music that's coming out and I haven't really listened to the radio in some time, but when I do it's 99% country 1% talk radio.

My favorites are "oldies" that go back to the 40's through the 80's

Hmm fav new singer...i dont really have one at the moment but i do have a new fav band...well kinda new Maroon5 they are a few months old but its a fresh sound :) ....and right now i have Shaba Ranks in my cd player...easy listening regga music :)

I'm not sure how new he is, but I'm absolutely wild about

:) Tim McGraw :)

"How Bad Do You Want It?" I'd have to post the answer to that musical question in Risa! :)