Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Which Trek do you prefer?

The only trek i truly dislike is TOS.

How come? It's a classic! In fact, the only "old" show I like is TOS. All my favorite tv shows began with TNG, but I'll get TOS as it's classic and the original work. It should be preserved. :rolleyes:

HERE, HERE, Jean-Luc - TOS is like, the parental unit of all StarTrek - it started that idealism that humanity might actually make something of itself - you have to set yourself back a little - TOS is classic! - speaking of setting yourself back, ENT ... Paramount, there is NO EXCUSE!

I like all forms of trek but star trek 5 is the worst movie with star trek 2 as the best. I have to say that I like tng the best but whatever is on I will watch. :idea: :o

The only trek i truly dislike is TOS.

How come? It's a classic! In fact, the only "old" show I like is TOS. All my favorite tv shows began with TNG, but I'll get TOS as it's classic and the original work. It should be preserved. :idea:

It's just too cheesy, some of the films are ok, but the series wrecked head!

All of them but I really enjoyed DS9- the politics, the dark story lines, the great range of characters....TOS because it's the series which started it all.

TNG, DS9 and the movies are the one I really followed. And for those, I'm a "hard core" (except with names and tiny details..)

I followed Voyager correctly, saw some TOS episode.

However, I didn't got the chance to follow Entreprise... Problem with the schedule and where it is aired where I live...

My favorite is DS9. IMO, it had the best storylines, including those that ran over a long period of time. It also had the most developed characters, and was relatively light on the preachiness.

My least favorite (until I'm sure about Enterprise, either way) is TNG. I watched it all the way through, and it had some good episodes, etc. But it was far too preachy, and didn't have enough of what I wanted in a series. So when DS9 appeared and did have those things, I immediately jumped on board.

I do like all of the series to some extent, and most of the movies.

I'm a fan of all 5 series and I've enjoyed all 10 movies.

Anyone out there who only enjoyed specific shows or some of the movies?

Do any of you have a series or movie that you didn't like?

I like all of them too but in the past few years DS9 has become my favorite.