Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christiantrekfan

Christiantrekfan's pictures

You look lovely, ChristianTrekFan. I return your compliments. We Christian teenage girls have to stick together! :) As for your little brother, I am afraid I do not have any suggestions. My little sister drives me insane too. :)

Thanks Guys! :) And yes I do agree with both of you:we do have to stick together! Oh, and here are some more pictures for your enjoyment! (They show that I am the kind of Trekkie that doesn't mind letting it be be known! :) )

P.S. In case you can't see it, I'm holding a bear with a Captain Kirk uniform in the picture with two other girls.

post-1490-1103063666.jpg

Great pics. It's great to see someone as young as you getting into Trek. I've watched it since I was 5 (as far as I remember, I might have been younger for all I know, and I probably was!). As for the pic of your younger brother, try to steer him toward fashions that are a little less flamboyant. It'll save him a lot of annoying trouble when he gets older. :dude:

Thanks wishfire! :dude: I've got plenty more funny pictures where that one of my broter came from. Can you believe he was nine when I took that? :wow: He's ten now and he's still crazy. :dude:

Oh, and as for me, I've been watching Star Trek for a long time too. Not as long as you, but since I was seven or eight, anyway. :eek:

Maybe ask your parents to help, and PRAY!! lol. I agree with Valeris, we christian teenage trekfan girls need to stick together :dude:  :lol:  :lol:

289112[/snapback]

:P can Jewish teenage trekfan girls stick with you guys? :P