Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

National Football League Playoffs

weather.com, the website for the weather channel, reports morning snow for Pittsburg, as well as snow today (Saturday), so Heinz Field will be snowy.

5:30 am and the game is less then 12 hours away.... I never sleep before playoff games.

It's very important for everyone here to root for the Eagles tomorrow... trust me. It would be good for the site if the Eagles win and then win the Super Bowl.

5:30 am and the game is less then 12 hours away.... I never sleep before playoff games.

It's very important for everyone here to root for the Eagles tomorrow... trust me. It would be good for the site if the Eagles win and then win the Super Bowl.

297914[/snapback]

LOL!

The Eagles have been my pick to end up heading for the Super Bowl here(well, In JAX anyhow...close enough) for over a week. So no problems here

297914[/snapback]

Ahem.. :laugh:

:spock: Actually I will be rooting for the Eagles today..I really do hope they are in the Super Bowl this year..And who knows what's going to happen in Pittsburg today..But I'm still hoping for an Eagles/Patriots big game this year..

Isn't this the matchup we said it would be at the beginning of the season?

You know of course though, if the Eagles lose I have to ban you... :spock: :lol: :laugh:

Isn't this the matchup we said it would be at the beginning of the season?

You know of course though, if the Eagles lose I have to ban you...  :laugh:  :lol:  :jaw:

298005[/snapback]

:lol: :spock: Yeah, it is the matchup we have been saying all year..It should be a fun game.. :P

This is the team that I believe will win the Super Bowl.

Click For Spoiler
patriots_jpg_jpg.jpg

You know of course though, if the Eagles lose I have to ban you...  :P  :jaw:  :lol:

298005[/snapback]

That means I'll be banned in my first month here! PATRIOT'S RULE!!!!! :laugh: :lol: :spock: