Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Have You Ever Had A Star Trek Nightmare?

I think we have talked about Trek dreams we have had, but have you ever had a nightmare set in the Trek universe? I had my first one last night. Last night I dreamed that I was one of Kahn's super men and I accidentally got some of the others killed and he was beating the crap out of me for it. I was being attacked and strangled by Kahn! It wasn't fun or funny, I was actually scared out of my mind in the dream. It's not fun to get Kahn angry! :laugh:

I know exactly why I had that dream last night too, it's because I was reading about Star Trek facts and trivia on www.imdb.com one of the movies I read about was the Wrath of Kahn. So that has to be why I dreamed about it last night. I don't think I'll be looking at Kahn the same way after that nightmare I had last night. lol. So have you ever had a nightmare in the Trek universe? Where you on a ship about to explode? What nightmares have you had?

Edited by Gamera

Well, I have had several dreams there I was assimilated by the Borg!!! :nono: :fear: :laugh: I have had a least a hundred of those dreams!! :laugh:

:lol:

Edited by 3 of 7