ah. I love those movies.

As some of you might know. Part I is a Straight Up Horror Movie, but who else also almost Killed themselves laughing at Parts II and III? :) B) :bow:

Bruce Campbell Rules :)

i havent seen them yet but thats part of the army of darkness right? army of darkness was hilarious. bruce campbell was great. :)

I love the Evil Dead Trilogy, Bruce Campbell is the man!!! Have you heard about his new movie Bubbahotep? He plays and aged and very much alive Elvis Presley and he has to save this nursing home from a soul sucking mummy. The plot sounds ridicoulous but I hear the movie is extremely good and extremely funny. :) B) :bow:

i love these movies. they are truly brilliant. and dead by dawn and army of darkness are soooooooo funny.

To anyone with a ps-2 or xbox, I just bought Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomsticks and it's an awsome game. They use Bruce's voice and is pretty much a sequel to the trilogy. They also have a "making of" video included in the game. Bruce put's in perfectly when he says "Their maybe no Evil Dead 4 but this is the next best thing."

so the triliogy is

evil dead, dead by dawn, and army of darkness? ive seen the last one, but now ive gotta see the first two.

To anyone with a ps-2 or xbox, I just bought Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomsticks and it's an awsome game.  They use Bruce's voice and is pretty much a sequel to the trilogy.  They also have a "making of" video included in the game.  Bruce put's in perfectly when he says "Their maybe no Evil Dead 4 but this is the next best thing."

That's acctually a Sequel to the Game "Evil Dead: Hail To The King", which is a Sequel to the Trilogy :devil:

To anyone with a ps-2 or xbox, I just bought Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomsticks and it's an awsome game.  They use Bruce's voice and is pretty much a sequel to the trilogy.  They also have a "making of" video included in the game.  Bruce put's in perfectly when he says "Their maybe no Evil Dead 4 but this is the next best thing."

That's acctually a Sequel to the Game "Evil Dead: Hail To The King", which is a Sequel to the Trilogy :devil:

Yeah I know, but I didn't really like the game so I tend to ignore it. It moved like a poor man's Resident Evil.

Yeah I know, but I didn't really like the game so I tend to ignore it. It moved like a poor man's Resident Evil.

LOL! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it wasn't all that great, but it was alright I suppose.

i just rented evil dead I & II so i will watch them now for the first time, i love army of darkness. so hopefully i like these too. i'll be back later after i watch.

well, i dont know what to say about the first one, it was just something else, lol. but two on the other hand had me laughing all the way, but i still like army of darkness the best. but all in all i like the trilogy, when i have the aversion to watch again, ill go out and buy it. i give it one and a half thumbs up. :rolleyes: