Sign in to follow this  
Jag2112

It's not just about books anymore...

Back in June of this year, I launched the 'Star Trek LCARS Book Database' site. A comprehensive Star Trek book site that lists detailed information and cover images on my collection of Star Trek books - with over 1,100 books in all. Since the launch, I've added some functionality and cosmetic changes to the site, including message forums, chat rooms, site search and more.

Now it's time for the biggest change of all. We're now the 'Star Trek LCARS Book & Episode Database' site

I've now added an equally comprehensive and detailed episode guide that covers every Star Trek series episode and movie. Now, in one place, you can obtain information on nearly every Star Trek book and every Star Trek episode/movie in existence.

Similar to the book database format, you'll get detailed information on every episode including full episode synopsis, images, guest star information, star dates, creative staff info and more.

Plus, I will be personally reviewing each and every episode. At this time, all 3 season of TOS have been reviewed along with season #4 of Enterprise, as well as some other episodes and movies. I'll continue to back-fill each series with reviews over the coming months, but I'll be posting a review of Enterprise's latest episode each week.

And there's still more...

The recent 'Design a Banner' Contest is over - and the winners have been posted. Plus the book database has been updated with 35 more books.

If you haven't checked out the 'Star Trek LCARS Book & Episode Database' lately, there's clearly no time like the present.

Enjoy...

-John

Star Trek LCARS Book & Episode Database

Cool site, you had what I was looking for and it was easy to find. I've decided to pass on getting the ENT: Daedalus duology based on the review I found there. (Trip fans may want to check it out though)

On the downside is all the required horizontal scrolling to read some pages. (my apologies if that could be remedied in my PC but am unaware of how)