Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Nana on CSI ?

I read this message from one of my 'Nanite' contacts and thought I would share it.. :lol:

We're getting reports that Nana appears on the November 18 episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on CBS, however none of the preview sites can confirm the guest cast. This is the 100th episode of CSI and promises to be a great ep, but a guest shot by Nana would make it even better! Keep your eyes peeled...

I found this at a Jorja Fox fan site (seems to have Trekkie involvement in it too)

101. Mea Culpa - November 25, 2004

Directed by David Grossman | Written by Josh Berman

Guest starring: David Berman, Louise Lombard, Aisha Tyler, Marc Vann, Wallace Langham, Jason Segel, Erik Jensen, Alex Carter, John DeMita, Jason London, Tina Lifford, Nana Visitor

Grissom discovers a previously undetected forensic clue on a piece of evidence during a murder trial, and the new assistant lab director seizes the opportunity to put Grissom and his team under the microscope.

Thanks Takara. I watched this weeks show and was disappointed Nana wasn't on it. I just had the wrong week.. :nono:

NANA ON CSI - CONFIRMED

It's been confirmed that Nana guest stars on the November 25 (Thanksgiving) episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on CBS.

nanavision

I'm watching, I'm watching :assimilated: And she's a BLONDE! :P :unsure: I DON'T LIKE IT :P :blink: Looks fake :yes:

I'm watching, I'm watching :assimilated: And she's a BLONDE! :P  :unsure: I DON'T LIKE IT :P :blink: Looks fake :yes:

283676[/snapback]

Really J? Is it because she wasn't a blonde on DS9?

Nana006A.jpg

No Tig, it's just too too blonde. It doesn't look natural. She should have gone a more golden. It's just, just too blonde. The picture you posted is better than she looked tonight. Did you see it? But this is just my opinion.

Yes J, it is a little more blonde than I'm used to seeing on her but I wouldn't describe it as fake-looking..I just wish she had a bigger role in the show..Oh well..

This is how she lookedpost-897-1101439948.jpg

This is how I think would look betterpost-897-1101439923.jpg

I'm just talking color now, not style or length, just the color. See the difference?

I don't believe that is an accurate representation of how her hair looked in the show..I don't believe it was that blonde..I have it on tape..I'm going to watch it again.

Well, that's how it appeared to me. I am blonde also so I notice these things. If you have the tape look at it again then. I only saw her for a minute but that's how it appeared to me. I said it was just my opinion.

I re-watched it and to me it still looks a lot like this pic I posted that was taken at a recent germany convention. Perhaps just slightly more blonde in tonights show but not as blonde as your pic J..I don't believe it looks fake but that's only my opinion and it may be because I'm used to seeing pics of Nana as a blonde..

Nana006A.jpg

This is betterpost-897-1101441350.jpg

This is how she looked tonightpost-897-1101441312.jpg

Not the styles now, the color.

Edited by Jeanway

I still don't believe she was that blonde tonight but I'm going to drop it..It's not that important..I'm just happy to see her on TV.. :assimilated: