Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Faith Of The Heart

Could they possibly be adding to the lyrics? Just a possibility.

(Music is loading)

Refresh screen to play again.

In fact I found the full version, on star trek soundtracks.com, but taken away for some reason. May I ask how you put the music in? I just enjoy that song, now its playing my ear as I type, I have started to sing with it. ;) :o :idea:

I made the song into a small MP3 then used a Flash program to make a Flash movie (No moving video just the music) and that's how it's embedded in the post.

I guess i am just to used to hearing the song in the movie patch adams as i worked at a movie theater at the time patch came out that now i just can't get in to it as a star trek song even though i do get what you all are saying about the idea of the song but i just would prefer hearing an instramentel instead but after reading this post i can see that i am in the minority. :idea:

I had not been watching the reruns for the last few weeks so I needed a fix! NEW EPISODES NOW! :angry:

I know what you mean...Next new episode will be September 24th.

*sigh*

I hate having to wait all freakin' summer for a new episode!!!

Thanks TrekkieMage, I was hoping someone would reply and give me a good reason to visit this thread again! :angry: At least June is almost gone

Thanks TrekkieMage, I was hoping someone would reply and give me a good reason to visit this thread again! :)  At least June is almost gone

:angry:

June is almost over...That much closer to a new episode...and that much less time to get working on my summer homework :angry:

Hey, great to hear the ENT theme in here... I LOVE this song. It is the best theme of all series (only TNG TNG TNG TNG is better :angry: )....

*listens and sings*

Mrs. Captain Picard

Thankx..I Love this song..Always have..It is fitting for Enterprise..I have the soundtrack..Nice to hear it here though.. :angry:

I think the song fits even more now that we have seen First Flight.

Click for Spoiler:

Archer had Faith that ship would fly, he had faith that he could fix any bugs the engine had and that faith paid off and propelled Starfleet to hights unthought of had they listened to the Vulcans.

I couldn't agree more !

I think I stated in another topic about the series themes that I have always liked the ENT theme. It did take me awhile to get used to the vocals as opposed to a purely instrumental theme from the other series. After the Columbia tragedy, the theme seemed to take on a deeper meaning for me, as I can imagine for others.