Sign in to follow this  
thayln

Stay for the credits.

They show a preview for the last movie at the end of the credits.

Click for Spoiler:

Isn't Agent Smith the BEST villan, ever? I haven't been so entertained since Alan Rickman in Robin Hood. And to think, he's Elrond, too.

Yeah, I heard that too, pity on the poor suckers who leave early!

well im going to see it again friday, so now i guess ill have to stay to see the end credits. so put it in a spoiler, let us know what we missed pppllleeaasssseee.

I did when I went to see it. :laugh: I'm surprised that a number of people who went to see it on opening night hung around for the preview, too.

You can also download a longer trailer from KaZaA. I downloaded it the other night, but only watched the first few seconds. I believe it's about 2:30 long.

He's definately Elrond. It was pretty funny...me and my friend were watching LOTR FOR, and we just stared and stared at Elrond with our heads on one side for like, half an hour, and then finally my friend yellled out "oh my god, thats agent smith" and we 'Oooooh!-ed" but then people started throwing things at us and making weird "shh-ing" noices, so we stopped....anyways, the actor's name is Hugo Weaving.

He's definately Elrond. It was pretty funny...me and my friend were watching LOTR FOR, and we just stared and stared at Elrond with our heads on one side for like, half an hour, and then finally my friend yellled out "oh my god, thats agent smith" and we 'Oooooh!-ed" but then people started throwing things at us and making weird "shh-ing" noices, so we stopped....anyways, the actor's name is Hugo Weaving.

If you have TechTV, did you see the interview where he was asked if he got a paycheck for every Agent Smith he played? :laugh:

I ALWAYS stay for credits. Coolness...guess I'll have to go watch it now.

And I'm the other way around - I sit there going, "Oh, that's ELROND!" (Either that or "That guy from Priscilla Queen of the Desert!)

I didn't know about it the first time I saw it, but I stayed the second too times. Its kind of short though, I don't have Kaza either...oh well

Click for Spoiler:

that was great when he and neo are on the road and you see thousands of agents smiths on the side :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I always take off to avoid the rush and idiocy of older people and young children..I'm staying next movie..even if it's dumb and dumber ( which I'd only see if drugged and dragged)

Ohh Nooooooo :rolleyes: , why oh why didn't anyone tell me?? I guess it was opening night. Duh. Now what. I am going to have to see it again I guess... * fake sighs* is it a good preview?? Is it long?? oh someone PM me, and tell me, I don't care! spoil it, spoil it, spoil it!! Lol! :lol: I just found out reading this, thank goodness for Star Trek! :huh: