My favorite types of music are classic rock and punk. i love nofx, rancid, millencolin, gob, and bands like them. i even dont mind the clash and the ramones.

Anybody else love punk rock?

(I even enjoy a little orchestral music now and then. more often then not.)

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta get Dropkick Murphys, Business, Showcase Showdown, Snuff, NOFX, RANCID, LFB, Real McKenzies, SlapShot, Billy Bragg, Pogues, Flogging Molly, Mighty Mighty BossToneS, Avoid One Thing, Shane MacGown and the Popes, Transplants, Distillers, Clash, Ramones, MINOR THREAT, Vigilantes, Motorhead, OLD Green Day, International Noise Conspiracy, Spitfires United, Face to Face, Groovie Ghoulies, Common Rider, Bruisers, Me First & the Gimme Gimmes, Op. Ivy and tons more.

best place to buy music: INTERPUNK

I also enjoy classical, irish folk, blue grass, old rock & roll, hip hop, but I HATE New Wave, 80's Metal, most of 70's rock, country, crappy rap, crappy pop punk, and pretty much everything on Empty V (MTV)

There have only been three punk bands ever worth talking about. The Ramones , The Sex Pistols and The Clash. The Romones coined it ; The Sex Pistols evovled into the form most often recongized as Punk angry scarstic and bitting; and finally the Clash kept it going and expanded it when it was said to be dead until they no longer could keep it together themsleves. All the rest are walking in the shadows of those three bands. The only modern band to come close to those three with punk formula is Offspring. But they too seem to be slipping into Bubblegum Punk too now. A sad thing to see.

In the words of Lars Frederiksen, "as long as there is a kid with a guitar and amp in a garage there will always be punk. Punk's not dead "

There have only been three punk bands ever worth talking about. The Ramones , The Sex Pistols and The Clash.  The Romones coined it ; The Sex Pistols evovled into the form most often recongized as Punk angry scarstic and bitting; and finally the Clash kept it going and expanded it when it was said to be dead until they no longer could keep it together themsleves. All the rest are walking in the shadows of those three bands.  The only modern band to come close to those three with punk formula is Offspring. But they too seem to be slipping into Bubblegum Punk too now.  A sad thing to see.

I wasn't into the punk lifestyle but I loved the Clash (not including Combat Rock though). I can't believe Joe Strummer is gone. I liked listening to the Pistols if I was in a really foul mood.

I had a really weird experience when listening to the Clash. I was listening to a tape of the London Calling album while waiting to transfer at a bus stop. As the bus was pulling up the song Rudie Can't Fail came on and as I was climbing the steps to get on the bus the words "on the route of the 19 bus" were sung. I was getting on a route 19 bus which was not a bus I normally took. Hmmmm