Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Star Trek V & Star Trek VI

Star Trek V & Star Trek VI

movie05.gifmovie06.gif

(Pictures from StarTrek.com)

In other news, we have word from Variety's DVD Exclusive magazine that DVD editions of Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life, Star Trek V: CE, Star Trek VI: CE and 24: The Complete Second Season are already in production. You can bet X2 is well under way as well. Also Paramount has announced a street date of August 12th for Peter Bogdanovich's Paper Moon, Targets and Daisy Miller. Each of the discs will feature new audio commentary by the director.

The same publication sites rumors that the 4th disc of Paramount's The Adventures of Indiana Jones: The Complete DVD Movie Collection will feature a batch of deleted scenes from all three of the films, including an extended Cairo fight scene between Indy and the swordsman. And Lucasfilm is reportedly hard at work on DVDs of the Young Indiana Jones TV series for next year.

. . .

--The Digital Bits http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents

Star Trek V & Star Trek VI are both in the works!

Will you buy them?

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

:rolleyes: EVERYBODY FIGHTING FOR THE FRONT PAGE? ;)

:oops: Please slow down. Because everytime I go back there is something NEW. :rolleyes: Can't wait for them to come out!!!!!!!

:tear: I guess I will need to start a collection of them from the very begining.

:P Can stand this. I want more Startrek. ;)

:P EVERYBODY FIGHTING FOR THE FRONT PAGE? :rolleyes:

:oops: Please slow down. Because everytime I go back there is something NEW.  :tear: Can't wait for them to come out!!!!!!!

;) I guess I will need to start a collection of them from the very begining.

:rolleyes: Can stand this. I want more Startrek.  ;)

LOL

Sometimes it feels like that.

I’ll see what I can do to have everyone slow down a bit

Master Q

:rolleyes: EVERYBODY FIGHTING FOR THE FRONT PAGE? ;)

:oops: Please slow down. Because everytime I go back there is something NEW.  :tear: Can't wait for them to come out!!!!!!!

:P I guess I will need to start a collection of them from the very begining.

:rolleyes: Can stand this. I want more Startrek.  ;)

If you miss a story from the front page you can always still see it in the Announcements board. The stories stay there even when they are no longer on the front page.

Yeah I'll get em....just got IV Saturday...gotta go Exchange it though...once it reaches the...uh...Sea Animal Place...it starts to skip...then just can't be read

I will definatly buy both of them. I'll get The Undiscovered Country the day it comes out for sure but I'm not sure about 5. I still don't have the Search for Spock and I need to get a new copy of The motion Picture, both of those will take priority to The Final Frontier.

I also can't wait for the Indiana Jones Box Set! Which by the way will be released November 4th.

Although I have bought them both (ST5 & ST6) twice before I will be buying the new releases, Money was meant, to be spent on Trek!, that’s my little poem. I‘m sure the ST6 re-release is gonna rock no matter what but I am still disappointed with PAR for not letting Shatner redo 5 into a D.E., (Yes, I like the film :laugh:) I look forward to hearing Shatner blast PAR for that decision on the special features.

The first word on the streets about the Indy trilogy was there was not going to be any deleted scenes included so I was preparing to rent them only, but the new buzz is they do include S. F. I was looking for on the bonus disk so we will be picking those up as well.

i will definatley be buying them, i need them all. yes all. im a freak i know it. and OH YEAH, i cant wait for that indy trilogy. anyone know when the new indy movies supposed to be out, or any idea what its about. inquiring minds wanna know.lol

and OH YEAH, i cant wait for that indy trilogy. anyone know when the new indy movies supposed to be out, or any idea what its about. inquiring minds wanna know.lol

http://www.indianajones.com/

heres where to get rumours and info on all indiana jones stuff:

http://www.theraider.net

its a good site

and for the st 5 & 6 i will buy them. im planning on buying them all. i have st 2-4. im not going to but st1 yet just in case they make the case to match the other movies. i like my movie sets to match. haha. but i cant wait. HURRY UP WITH ST5! IVE NEVER SEEN IT! SAME WITH ST6!

and OH YEAH, i cant wait for that indy trilogy. anyone know when the new indy movies supposed to be out, or any idea what its about. inquiring minds wanna know.lol

http://www.indianajones.com/

heres where to get rumours and info on all indiana jones stuff:

http://www.theraider.net

its a good site

and for the st 5 & 6 i will buy them. im planning on buying them all. i have st 2-4. im not going to but st1 yet just in case they make the case to match the other movies. i like my movie sets to match. haha. but i cant wait. HURRY UP WITH ST5! IVE NEVER SEEN IT! SAME WITH ST6!

you guys are the bomb, thanks for the links. cant wait for indy 4 now. :martok:

With DS9 sets coming out I’ll probably wait before I go out and buy both these movies. The only director editions I have at the moment are TMP and STII.

Even thought there are a lot of things I don’t like with STV there are certain things about it to me that make it not as bad as it seems. (Buts that’s just my option) However, like I said there are still a lot of things that I don’t like about it.Does anyone else feel the same way?

Master Q

With DS9 sets coming out I’ll probably wait before I go out and buy both these movies. The only director editions I have at the moment are TMP and STII.

Even thought there are a lot of things I don’t like with STV there are certain things about it to me that make it not as bad as it seems. (Buts that’s just my option) However, like I said there are still a lot of things that I don’t like about it.Does anyone else feel the same way?

Master Q

yes that would be me. i like the movie, ill buy it, and ill watch it from time to time. but there are quite a few things about it that also bug me.

Sign in to follow this