Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Trek Trivia Rules

Read Me

I guess I’m going to have to post this yet again. You must include in your PM what # you are referring to.

I’m still getting private messages like this . . . .

Title: Trivia

Answer: “c”

I have no idea what you are referring to. These past few days I have just ignored it because the response said “c - such in such” and so it is easy to figure out what that person was referring to. But still people are continuing to do this and if you give me a response and don’t say the question # I just won’t count it.

Also any locked topics you can’t answer because they have already been answered and if you look at those locked topics you see a reply that gives the answer.

If you want credit you have to follow the rules.

If you have any question just ask them here or ask them under the topic with the rules

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Is it acceptable to use the message number as the subject, or do you want us to include it again in the body of the PM. I checked the rules and I am a little unclear on this.

Is it acceptable to use the message number as the subject, or do you want us to include it again in the body of the PM.  I checked the rules and I am a little unclear on this.

Either or will do as long as the # (or #s) are stated

Master Q

Can we put more than one answer in one PM?  Provided we title each answer with the number, first.

That’s more then fine and in fact that saves me even more trouble

Master Q

I just fixed all of those broken links so the trivia rank gifs will show.

(First time I came in this topic for a while)

Master Q

StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia Rules ---- will be updated by Spacetigger in a new topic.

Master Q