Sign in to follow this  
Cougar

What is your Solution to Pollution?

Birth control. :flowers: It might help if cities moved forward on the curbside recycling projects. Imo they are dragging their feet too long, I'd recycle anything and every thing they provide a bin for but right now that service is reserved only for the exclusive neighborhoods.

Shhhh...

Click For Spoiler

We all live in trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we all use hydroelectric power!!

And KILL A BEAVER SAVE A TREE!!!!!!!! :flowers:

This is not a solution, but one small effort in the scheme of things............stop throwing garbage along the streets and highways while driving.

Well actually my city is one of the best in recycling and composting. There is a law, that was first just for the city but moved on to become provincial wide where you have to put all your organic materials into "Green bins" not your normal garbage. So the city collects that and then composts the materials selling it as soil world wide giving us a nice tax break because the city is making money on the soil sales.

We are also in the process of cleaning our harbours which are undoubtable some of the most polluted in the world, by first off not having the sewer run into them directly but go through treatment plants that cleans the water before it returns to the harbour. We also are adding artifical reefs (that your cremated remains can be made into one) to attract more aquatic life.

There is also a huge public add compaign showing easys ways that you can cut down on emissions, and save water and deminish other forms of waste. I think if more places followed my city's example we'd have a lot less pollution then what we have now.