• Revolver
    • Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    • Rubber Soul
    • Abbey Road
    • Let It Be
    • White Album
    • Magical Mystery Tour
    • Help!

Revolver is my favorite, although both The White Album and Abbey Road come in a close second.

Sgt. Pepper for me, as well. They are classic songs and I never get tired of the album.

Actually, even though I am posting, I hadn't voted because I don't have a particular album to choose. I simply liked certain songs from different albums. Couple of my favorite songs: Let It Be, When I'm 64, Yellow Submarine, and Imagine. There are a few more, but since this is an album discussion, I will leave them off for right now!

I can't vote. I think they're the only band ever, but I actually like EVERY ONE of their songs. And since my favourite changes weekly, I can't chose a favourite album. Also, you didn't include the Beatle's #1 album, best of the beatles.

I have all their music. Have loved them since 1963. But my absolute favorite album is Abbey Road. Especially the 2nd side, where the songs meld into each other. They really rock on this one. And don't forget's Ringo's drum solo. That just blows me away everytime I hear it.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make."

Has anyone here purchased the Beatles Anthology six disc DVD box set being advertised on TV these days?

What could you tell me about it....Is it all talking with a few songs here and there or is it all music with some talking here and there? Do the menus look cool? Etc.

THE WHITE ALBUM

Guest Ktrek

I voted for Sgt. Peppers also. Like someone said it changed rock n' roll from light pop and dance tunes to make rock a serious art form. If not for Sgt. Peppers my favorite band, YES, may never have been born. The seventies would not have had so much creative music that pushed the boundaries. What happened?? Sad that rock had to degenerate from there but as they say, all good things.....

Ktrek

Has anyone here purchased the Beatles Anthology six disc DVD box set being advertised on TV these days?

What could you tell me about it....Is it all talking with a few songs here and there or is it all music with some talking here and there? Do the menus look cool? Etc.

THE WHITE ALBUM

I heard about it but i didn't think it was out yet. But i think it's the same thing that was on TV a few years back, content wise, with a few added scenes.

Revolver followed by Abbey Road. I gave my copy of Revolver away to a friend once when i was drunk because he was a big Beatles fan and had had all his albums stolen. I have to buy it again. I have the Anthology but it's on cassette.

Ok. what's your favourite Beatles SONG everyone?I'm having trouble chosing between 8 days a week, let it be, and From me to you.

So many to choose from. Most of the songs from "1" they had are among my favourites. Others include In My Life, Strawberry Fields and the list would go on and on! :)

Irregardess of what the meaning of the song is...I still think "Admiral Halsey" is hysterical! I mentioned songs i liked earlier in my other post, so just see my post above for my other favorites.

Maxwell's Hammer.....*starts laughing hysterically* OK, I am better now...That song is really funny, and the funniest thing is all I have to sing is "Bang Bang Maxwell's.." and my mom will join in!! We both think this song is funny.

lol. Its a great song, isn't it :wow:

Honestly, though sometimes those Beatles scare me. Have you listened to the lyrics of "Come Together"? It makes NO SENCE whatsoever!!