Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lursa

My birthday party

I have been looking forward to this moment for a long time. it's my 18th birthday and i just hope to get some star trek time in there. We will all watch all of the star trek movies :) and i even might do some klingon traditions when have a party which i think it will be cool. But not alot of the people that i wanted to come will come. Some people are like i am so busy, and its like you can't take time to come and wish me a happy birthday :) But anyways, it will be a good time and i wish all of you were with me.

Lursa :)

Hello everyone,

This party was not how i expected it to be so i might not have it. Its becayse that so many people dont want to come. They tell me like they have 3 other parties to go to and its like i am not important but then you call me your friend so it doesnt make any sence to me. I am now 18 on october the 24th but because i could not get off od work because my work would not let me off, i have to do it on the 30th. So, this is really depressing to me so i might not have it at all some friends i have.....

Lursa

Hey everyone,

I am sad to say this, but i didn't have my party at all due to the lack of people not showing up. Most of them were like have other parties to go to and its like can you at least stop for a couple of mins but no my party was not good enough for them :laugh: . Out of the 15 people that i invited only 1 showed up. Even Rob didn't show up because he had to study and do piano and well that was not fun at all. And plus i always call him on his birthday and he didnt call me at all or even tell me happy birthday yet he wants us to hang out and now i dont know who is my friend or not. I wanted this party, mainly because i havent had one since i was 10 years old. But that is oh ok, me and my friend had good time anyways so it was a fun time watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Just the 2 of us.

Lursa :blink:

You should grab a baseball bat and go hunt down everyone who didn't show up. At the very least, scare the bejesus out of them! That way, the next time you throw a party, they know that they better show up... or else...

:laugh: