Killed off:

TNG - Natasha Yar

DS9 - Jadzia

Movies - Spock / Kirk / Data

Added:

TOS - Pavel Chekov

DS9 - Worf / Ezri

VOY - Seven

Movies - Savvik / Spock (came back to life)

Who would you like to see return?

Who do you miss most?

Who's your favorite addition?

Would like to see Kes return.

Miss the most: Data

Favorite addition: Seven

NOTE: Was Dr. Pulaski a recurring or main character durring TNG's 2nd season?

you left Pulaski off of tng, but i definately don't want to see pulaski return so thats ok! (or maybe you weren't counting her because she wasn't really a big member of the crew)

would like to see return: DATA DATA DATA!

miss the most: DATA DATA DATA! :innocent:

im telling you if they can bring spock back after being cooked it a warp-toaster...then they can bring data back....

gotta say that seven and worf were my favorite additions..while pulaski and ro laren, where my least favorite....

wish we coulda seen more of tasha jr (seleya i think)

glad we saw more of barclay (in voyager, post tng)

I never really liked Tasha Yar cos I found her character really annoying. Im kinda glad that they killed her off

Data definitely cos he was one of my favourite characters

Who do you miss most?

Data I guess

I really like Seven

Departed:

TNG - Wesley Crusher

VOY - Kes

Movies - Savvik

Killed off:

TNG - Natasha Yar

DS9 - Jadzia

Movies - Spock / Kirk / Data

Added:

TOS - Pavel Chekov

DS9 - Worf / Ezri

VOY - Seven

Movies - Savvik / Spock (came back to life)

Who do you miss most?

Would like to see Kes return.

Miss the most: Data

Favorite addition: Seven

NOTE: Was Dr. Pulaski a recurring or main character durring TNG's 2nd season?

Would like to see Kes return. - I'll stick with that

Miss the most: Data - that too, fot sure

Favorite addition: Seven - for me, I'd say Worf, I guess. I never really ESPECIALLY liked any of the additions, but since Worf was a favourite on TNG, I'll say him.

Who I would like to see return/Miss the most: Data, of course!

Favorite addition: Hmmm...I have to get back with you on that one!

I never really liked Tasha Yar cos I found her character really annoying. Im kinda glad that they killed her off

I agree, it was kind of annoying that she was of higher rank then Worf, that didn't seem very logical..

I really miss Data (just like everyone else I guess).. I want him back!!

I agree, it was kind of annoying that she was of higher rank then Worf, that didn't seem very logical..

How was her outranking Worf not logical? :rolleyes:

Like to see return: Jadzia

Miss the most: Jadzia, I loved her character

Favorite addition: Worf to DS9

I guess I just think that a Klingon would be a better security officer than an annoying woman (hehe, it all has to do with my personal opinion of Tasha Yar I guess) :rolleyes:

I guess I just think that a Klingon would be a better security officer than an annoying woman (hehe, it all has to do with my personal opinion of Tasha Yar I guess) :rolleyes:

Oh, I don't think she was annoying(OK, in SOME CERTAIN situations, she MOST definately was annoying). I kinda thought Yar was a good character, however, Worf most definately WAS a better Securty Chief!

Oh, I don't think she was annoying(OK, in SOME CERTAIN situations, she MOST definately was annoying). I kinda thought Yar was a good character, however, Worf most definately WAS a better Securty Chief!

Me too. I really liked Yar, although the over acting SOMETIMES got to me, but Worf's character really came through when he became security chief, so...I do wish they hadn't killed her, though.

Me too. I really liked Yar, although the over acting SOMETIMES got to me, but Worf's character really came through when he became security chief, so...I do wish they hadn't killed her, though.

If I said "The Naked Now", would you agree with me that that was a definate case of her being annoying, dsbs? And yes she DID seem to overact, and overreact at times.

I definately agree taht Worf got so much better after his move to be the Security Chief!

Ezri's addition was fine IMO but she could nver replace Jadzia. I want Data back of course. I really did not care for Kes that much because I thought she was boring and the actress portraying her lackluster. I really wish they would have done more with Saavik, she had a lot of potential.

Ezri's addition was fine IMO but she could nver replace Jadzia. I want Data back of course.  I really did not care for Kes that much because I thought she was boring and the actress portraying her lackluster.  I really wish they would have done more with Saavik, she had a lot of potential.

Of coarse Ezri couldn't replace Jadzia, and I don't think it's fair to compare her to Jadzia. However, as a "new character" for DS9's final season, what did you think of her?

If I said "The Naked Now", would you agree with me that that was a definate case of her being annoying, dsbs? And yes she DID seem to overact, and overreact at times.

I definately agree taht Worf got so much better after his move to be the Security Chief!

Yes indeed I would concur wholeheartedly :martok:

Yes indeed I would concur wholeheartedly :angry:

:martok: I kinda knew you would, dsbs....