Sign in to follow this  
master_q

"Alien Actor" Bill Blair Chat

StarTrekFans.net's

Trek-News-Talk

"Alien Actor" Bill Blair will be joining us this Saturday (10/23) at 4:00PM US/Eastern-Time (1PM US/Pacific) for a special and exclusive chat here at StarTrekFans.net's Trek-News-Talk. He has played in over 35 episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, 7 episodes of Voyager, an episode of Enterprise, and several other science-fiction films & series. We want to give him our many thanks for making time in his very busy schedule. You can view his full bio HERE at his official website. And you can view what he has played in HERE.

We hope you can make the time to come. The chat will work like a normal session, which will be dived into two major parts: 1) Mr. Blair and I will have a general mini-interview to help get the chat started and 2) Everyone in the chat room who wishes to ask Mr. Blair a question (or more, but within limits) will take turns in doing so. I will send you a private chat message letting you know when it is your turn. To help keep order and make it easier for Mr. Blair to respond to all of your questions please wait your turn. Also, please disable any pop-up blockers you may have on because that might prevent you from getting a private chat message.

(Note: Our Official Chat Room Star Trek Trivia Session will directly follow [about ten minutes or so] after the guest chat with Mr. Blair.)

Can't make it and want me to relay a question for you? PM me! :)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Today is the day!

I hope all of you will be able to come. I can use all the help I can get.

The chat is at 4PM ET (1PM PT).

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm there now. Come one come all and come early to get a good seat! (if you do come in late please don't post while the chat is in session, if you have a question to ask the Guest then private chat MQ saying so and he'll call on you when it's your turn, thanks)