Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

What would happen if Berman and Braga...

15 members have voted

1. 1. What would happen if Berman and Braga...

• Better
    • Worse

I think it would depend on what they saw but if they saw the really improtant stuff and did something it might get better..

I think that it would be better, but then this is just a small proportion of trek fans and not all fans want the same thing out of trek

I think that it would be better, but then this is just a small proportion of trek fans and not all fans want the same thing out of trek

Agreed but we're also a pretty bright group here who care about Trek. I know some of the things we talk about wouldn't be possible but I think the discussions we have on Enterprise are a lot more constructive than some sites.

Agreed but we're also a pretty bright group here who care about Trek. I know some of the things we talk about wouldn't be possible but I think the discussions we have on Enterprise are a lot more constructive than some sites.

Absolutely right. No buttheads being deliberately confrontational and messing up the topics.......anyway to get back to the subject. It wouldn't really make much difference as B&B are not interested in what the fans think,IMHO, which is a shame really as there are some excellent idea's kicking around on this site. eg:Alterego came up with a good one for Guinan if she were to appear on ENT.

I think most of it would make it better for us Trekkies, but surely not for anyone who hasn't watched very much.. :innocent:

Thank you Takara.

I vote worse.

There is a reason tptb have not allowed script and/or idea submissions from fans, some fans do not see how what we are seeing on ENT has anything to do with Life on Earth as we understand it to be based on TOS, they are not being patient and allowing ENT to take it’s time and build towards what we know (about the future) in it’s own time.

I think B&B has had a vision to make ENT everything we expected from it from the beginning. I believe it has been progressing as planned but fans which have complained are causing tptb to put on a face of change on it to buy themselves time.

Only this morning an idea began to form about how what we are seeing and going to be seeing in the future will lead seamlessly up to the TOS (Isn’t that the most important goal for ENT to attain?) I have not put the idea together enough to be able to clearly express it yet but I’m working on it.

Bottom line is sure, the opening theme or credits may get tweaked a little but I feel the show has been on track from the beginning and the talk of change is only window dressing. TPTB understood from the start the challenge they were taking on and they had faith in the fans to understand and be patient, it’s been in the theme from the very beginning,

Fear Not, Keep The Faith.

Long Live ENTERPRISE! :innocent:

Depends. I think some suggestions are very worthy while others are not good.

Bottom line is sure, the opening theme or credits may get tweaked a little but I feel the show has been on track from the beginning and the talk of change is only window dressing. TPTB understood from the start the challenge they were taking on and they had faith in the fans to understand and be patient, it’s been in the theme from the very beginning,

Fear Not, Keep The Faith.

Long Live ENTERPRISE! buttrock.gif

Alterego's words____________________________________________________________

MY WORDS ( sorry don't know how to hilight like you all do)

:innocent: I agree With Alterego as to the fact that they know what they are doing with Enterprise. People just need to learn how to be patient with the writters and the show it's self. :(