Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

The 3 word game

Well, I decided it's time to see where this sentence has gone. This is everyone's contribution put together.

Mountains only sneeze like a volcano when flying monkeys eat peanut butter with their fingers while dancing silly inside of strange curvy brown coconuts from a tree that had fallen on my head and bounced off, not making sense, so therefor I ran backwards, whistling a funny tone while playing a antique musty sitar that smelled nasty but plays sweetly but looked like Something from Vulcan that they used during Spock's pon'farr right before the stoplight flashes red and the dancing orangutan beebops nearby while Kirk sings "Ave Maria" offkey until Spock's ears curled up strangely which attracted the flying monkey from Men Are Hot, the planet where athletes sweat gatorade which is bottled by balding chimps with dirty fingernails and pierced nostrils which constantly dripped while they shuffled the Fizbin cards eating mouldy pretzels that they dip in rotten guacamole that Cardasians like dipping fingers into and then grabbing a Fizbin card on a Tuesday while Archer tosses another alien into a mindmeld with Surak's katra and faints by T'Pol who started to  perform her T'ai Chi on Trip, until they stumble backwards and land on a balding orangutan that yelled "What about my arm that had the oddly shaped tattoo that resembled the drunken hero of The Battle Of Angry Tribbles, at Deep Space 13, whose promenade deck has a huge picture of Kira, hung there by a Xindi emissary whose mission is to plant roses for the Bajoran Prophets, who never seem to appreciate finely crafted chairs with hand-embroidered woolen seat covers prized by Vulcans and Ferengi women who use them to barter for quick and easy recipies for grubworms which taste very spicy, yet bold with a hint of Romulan Ale that's been aged for longer than the lifecycle of a Saurian snail."

I wish I had a Flash animation program so I could turn this into a movie...

Oh, yeah, consider the sentence finished. Next person, start a new one!

Edited by wishfire