Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

The 3 word game

Click For Spoiler
Mountains only sneeze like a volcano when flying monkeys eat peanut butter with their fingers, while dancing silly inside of strange curvy brown coconuts from a tree that had fallen on my head, and bounced off. Not making sense!! So, therefore I ran backwards, whistling a funny tone, while playing a antique musty sitar that smelled nasty but plays sweetly, but looked like something from Vulcan that they used during Spock's pon'farr (sp?), right before the stoplight flashes red and the dancing orangutan beebops nearby, while Kirk sings "Ave Maria", off key, until Spock's ears curled up strangely, which attracted the flying monkey from the planet where athletes sweat gatorade which is bottled by balding chimps with dirty fingernails and pierced nostrils

which constantly dripped while they shuffled the Fizbin cards eating mouldy pretzels

that they dip in rotten guacamole that Cardasians like dipping fingers into and then grabbing a Fizbin card on a Tuesday while Archer tosses another alien into a mindmeld with Surak's katra (sp?) and faints by T'Pol who started to perform her T'ai Chi on Trip, until they stumble backwards and land on a balding orangutan that yelled "What about my arm that had the oddly shaped tattoo that resembled the drunken hero of The Battle Of Angry Tribbles, at Deep Space 13 whose promenade deck has a huge picture of Kira (!) hung there by a Xindi emissary to plant roses for the Bajoran

Prophets, who never seem to appreciate finely crafted chairs with hand-embroidered woolen seat covers prized by Vulcans and Ferengi women who use them to barter for quick and easy recipies for grubworms which taste very spicy, yet bold with a hint of Romulan Ale that's been aged for longer than the lifecycle of a Saurian snail. Angry Klingons fight ..a combat against... ugly renegade Vorta then scare Picard into thinking that Data's in love with a replicator that the Metron case should have... voted guilty on but Vulcan lawyers with Dominion emissaries including the Ferengi who are notorious for never believing in nice gifts for First Pon'farr (sp?) unless richly profitable for the local People They Serve cocktail weenies to foul smelling ambassadors from the planet Ceti Alpha III is for me "and my gal" ...So I can...

fly away to.... Duck Dodgers galaxy and decide to Fight Shinzon so.... we can save

Enterprise from the big headed mice who flood Enterprise-D and Data said "Data to Secruity: there seems to

be mice in