Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Suliban

So did anybody else keep thinking these guys look like bird seed mixed with liquid latex?  I wonder how they made them.

273183[/snapback]

Now that you mention is, it did kinda look like that. I kept thinking that it looked like small pebbles.

Their skin reminded me of chameleon skin (only bigger of course.) I think the design, look and function of these modified Sulibans makes them one of the all time great aliens; perhaps a 'making of' special feature will be included on the upcoming DVDs... Uh-oh :( I just became unsure of my earlier statement on the DVD poll of not buying seasons one and two. Oh why did they have to muff up that arc! :laugh:

Their skin reminded me of chameleon skin (only bigger of course.) I think the design, look and function of these modified Sulibans makes them one of the all time great aliens; perhaps a 'making of' special feature will be included on the upcoming DVDs... Uh-oh :( I just became unsure of my earlier statement on the DVD poll of not buying seasons one and two. Oh why did they have to muff up that arc!  :laugh:

273427[/snapback]

You can always change your mind, AE! :(

I always thought they were interesting for their physical characteristics. It was their CHARACTER that didn't appeal to anyone. We still don't really know anything about them, their character, their culture or anything. All we really had was some mysterious guy running around Enterprise named Silik. The problem was too many questions, not enough answers. Think about it... after 3 seasons we know NOTHING ABOUT THEM!