Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Trek-News-Talk, Official Trivia Winners&Promotions

Trek-News-Talk Next Guest Chat:

"Alien Actor" Bill Blair will be joining us this Saturday (10/23) at 4:00PM US/Eastern-Time (1PM US/Pacific) for a special and exclusive chat here at StarTrekFans.net's Trek-News-Talk. He has played in over 35 episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, 7 episodes of Voyager, an episode of Enterprise, and several other science-fiction films & series. We want to give him our many thanks for making time in his very busy schedule. You can view his full bio HERE at his official website. And you can view what he has played in HERE.

We hope you can make the time to come. The chat will work like a normal session, which will be dived into two major parts: 1) Mr. Blair and I will have a general mini-interview to help get the chat started and 2) Everyone in the chat room who wishes to ask Mr. Blair a question (or more, but within limits) will take turns in doing so. I will send you a private chat message letting you know when it is your turn. To help keep order and make it easier for Mr. Blair to respond to all of your questions please wait your turn. Also, please disable any pop-up blockers you may have on because that might prevent you from getting a private chat message.

StarTrekFans.net's

Official Trivia Winners & Promotions!

stars.jpg

1st Place

Rick Alverado

+56 points

[total of 1236 points]

2nd Place

Matt

+33 points

[total of 296 points]

*****011A.jpg*****

Trivia Promotions...

Fireworks-02.gifFireworks-02.gifFireworks-02.gif

Commander Matt

[total of 296 points]

Ensign Prometheus_Nova

[total of 33 points]

Cadet Rivendells_king

[total of 14 points]

Cadet capt_picard

[total of 8 points]

Cadet headborg

[total of 6 points]

I hope all of you enjoyed this week's trivia and I want to thank all of you that participated in it. Spacetigger will be posting some new questions in a day or two. The next chat room trivia session will be hosted by me on Saturday, October 23rd at 4PM ET.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q