October 11ths episode.

Over view:

Click For Spoiler
A flash group goes to a golf course and throw golf balls into a sand pit. A dead body of a teenager is found there. The teenager was a student of a preppy school in miami and the CSI people go to investigate. They find some sand from the same sand pit in a students house but the students father is one of the best defense lawyers in miami. They find blood on some meth and link it to a missing women. They find the corpse of the girl in a dumpster outside a drug dealers apartment. It happens that the teen in the sand pit died of a over dose of date rape given to him by the principles daughter so she could steal answers for the chem exam. The missing women was murdered because her brother flushed her meth and she went back to the dealer to get more but he did not belive the flushing excuse and killed her.

Over all I thought the episode was great yet sad at the end. The womens brother did it for the good of his sister but it all got screwed up, but anyways. Hey did you notice the giant mole on the womens brother face!! Wow it was big!

It was good. I cannot believe that someone would sleep with a teacher for an exam... :laugh:

October 18th 2004 episode

*synopsis is probally going to be wrong because I missed most of the episode and have not been able to post about it for 2 days*

Click For Spoiler
A 18 year old under cover teenage girl cops is killed in a club that was serving booze to teenagers. One teen could inherit a island if he stayed sober and did not get hight till he was 21 but they caught him. They are talking to the manager of the club when a suv charges through the door and has a dead hungarian man in the trunk. Well the hungarian man was looking for his fiance that was well not what her job was supposed to be and she lead the CSI people to about 20-24 more hungarian immigrants that were working as hookers. The under cover agent was killed by a teen with asthma that wanted to by her a drink but she liked him and did not want to report him in so she said no and that made him get mad and kill her.

Over all this episode was like why?!!?! If only the asthma kid understood why she did not want him to get her drinks, and why the immigrants, o lets go to the us to get imprisoned in a storage cell. It was sad :laugh:

Edited by Rivendells_king

October 25th 2004

A famous murder suspect is on trial and the jury goes to visit the suspects home. The suspect gets killed and a jury member has a seizure. CSI finds a old man that died literally from been scared to death. A jury member killed the suspect because he was ticked off because he lost his job from been on the jury. The old man was shot with a paint ball gun by ray juniors friends I think. And the murder suspect was not the person who killed the victim it was his child.

Very weird and scary thats all I can say.