Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xeroc

Movie Quote Association Game

I'll be in my ready room. Number One you have the bridge.

Picard to Riker after the explosion on the Scimitar - Nemesis

I'm glad we have moved on to Nemesis. I was having trouble thinking of more good quotes from First Contact.

"It Is." -Geordi to Worf about Romulan ale being illegal

dsbs, why did you have to do that???? (*Crying*) :unsure: :)

"You have a shiny head"- B4 to Picard on Kolarus III, Nemesis

(OK, so maybe I worded that a little wrong, I haven't read the book in a month, and I haven't seen the movie since Dec 13th!)

Ladies and Gentlemen and invited Tran gendered species ...In my study of Terran and Betazoid conjugal rites I have discovered it is traditional to present the "happy couple" with a gift. Given Commander Riker's affection for archaic musical forms I have elected to present the following as my gift in honor of their conjugation.

Data - Nemesis

It's weird - right after I saw the movie, we were given "Blue Skies" to sing in my choir - strange coincidence (and we don't sing it half as well as Brent did, lol)

It's weird - right after I saw the movie, we were given "Blue Skies" to sing in my choir - strange coincidence (and we don't sing it half as well as Brent did, lol)

And I found it in a book I was given to practice clarinet with, I am not very good at it yet, but I am trying.

"Nothing but blues skies do I see" - Data, in Nemesis.

This reminds me - a few days after I started watching star trek, I found the theme song in a saxophone book I had bought months before. Like LeVar Burton said - I love it when life just...works :unsure:

Don't you love it when life coincides with Trek? That has always amazed me at how often the two go hand in hand. Long Live Star Trek!

"Do you always talk this much?"- Borg Queen to Data, First Contact

I know that we had gotten away from FC, but, you ASKED for me to get us back on track, right?

And when I return ...you and I shall have a little talk about showing proper respect.

Shinzon to Romulan Commander - Nemesis

If you need me, I'll be in the gym.

Picard - Nemesis

(not always but often reminds me of going to the gym :lol: )

Cochrane: Gasp! Oh no!

Geordi and Riker: What, what is it?

Cpchrane: (going insane, smaking and moving things around). Where is it? I can't leave Earth without it!

Geordi and Riker: WHAT??

Cochrane: Ah, there it is (puts on music)